Blue Lock - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - The world you perceive

Page 8 is one of the worst feelings as a player imo.

As for Hiori's advice: Doing it in reverse? So, moving->thinking->seeing.

From experience, I'm going to assume he means: play and let the plan form around his movements until he is already in the spot he "sees", since what he's doing right now is putting everything together and slotting himself in after the fact.

Having some difficulty describing it through the terms they used since I was taught it slightly differently.

Dex-chan lover
Move -> think -> see -> repeat is probably gonna be a more active version of his current play style since it'll encourage him being in the right place at the right time for his godly reads, linking with the themes of luck previously discussed.

Then it'll probably get buffed when moving becomes second nature with his thinking

Shidou and Rin both exemplify the type of striker Ego keeps banging on about... these other scrubs really don't stand much of a chance right now

@Demotivator
Shidou is raw talent vs Rin's refined talent, the Aomine and Akashi comparison comes to mind.

Also, we don't know how Shidou will respond to being outplayed if it happens in the 11v11 coming up. Rin's reaction to loss is managed well-enough that he just learns and moves on, someone like Shidou being outplayed would be like putting a muzzle on a wild dog.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank for translate it. <3

Hiori really nice. He is helping his rival. I’m looking forward What Isage will do with this tip. 🙂

Shidou is really good too. From start I only think he best at P.A but he really good at other place. Keep people surprise.

Pretty much the reverse of see > think > move means to be more active. The former is called reaction, while the latter is called stimulus

Dex-chan lover
I love that Isagi is always so hungry to shine himself, love me some MC with a backbone.

young goats every chapter. Gotta love it, Isagi goated mc hes aboutta pop off next chapters Let’s Goooo!!

Dex-chan lover
@Demotivator
Eyyy!!! You're the guy that replied to my comments in the Be Blues chapters lol. Knew I would see your name here sooner or later

@RaijinWolf in Shidou's case, he's already got the "ego" of Ego's 'ideal striker' as well as having the natural proficiency, proficiency and skillset to do everything needed to score in front of goal. In the sense that Shidou is more unrefined than Rin, one could infer he has a lot more potential so to speak (though this is a manga world so *shrugs*). So with all that said, I still feel like my original comment still makes sense: these other scrubs really can't compare to Rin and Shidou right now.
I don't know who Aomine or Akashi is... but I assume it's a red oni, blue oni type of comparison?

@Sonaldo funnily enough, I was reading Blue Lock way before I started reading Be Blues 😂😂 no surprise to see you here either, you seem to know what you're talking about when it comes to football 😎

Users who are viewing this thread