Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - 5 X 6

ever since calamity scans quit the releases have become so slow.
it like you guy have no one to copy their translation and text position/format anymore
kinda sad that you guys sniped this, always released chapters later and now the chapters are even more delayed

@CrazyNekoGirl well they solo dozens of chapters, like 40, 50 chapters ahead then you want to give some sniper group the credit, also although the translation is now 3 days late, but we get them weekly up to date. This is already a massive improvement compare to the Original group who translate like 10 chapters a year.

@CrazyNekoGirl
ever since calamity scans quit the releases have become so slow.
it like you guy have no one to copy their translation and text position/format anymore
kinda sad that you guys sniped this, always released chapters later and now the chapters are even more delayed

Sir, or girl? I don't know what you mean by that. We did faster translations than Calamity Scans, with better translation quality. It's not like we have other things in life... I spent 7 hours on this chapter to redraw and typeset this alone, if you are gonna be this greedy for more chapters then how about you solo redraw and typeset the next chapter? I'll happily provide the raws for you.

Not trying to be toxic, but just giving you a reality check.

@CrazyNekoGirl sit your complaining bitch ass down, you should be grateful po2 releases so consistently if you've got so much to say why don't you join the team and actually help instead of running your bitch ass mouth, lmao

The releases didn't really become slower, it just that we reached the original publication. Beforehand there was a big backlog of chapters to TL so it was possible to bulk release faster.
Now that we are up to date we will get 1 chapter per week minus all the breaks (weeks with no chapter published in Japan).
BTW I'm pretty grateful for a pair of 2 for getting us up to date. The last arc was great, even more so when read on bulk.

Users who are viewing this thread