Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - Newcomer

Thanks for the chapter translator-san! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

would you look at that, interesting characters popping out again. Also, thanks for the chapter

A Pair of 2+ killing it as always.

Sae’s gonna play and be able to stop time with the power creep in this series. Still, I’m here for it

Group Leader
me checking to make sure 'shounen ai' hasn't appeared in the tags yet

who knows maybe the wild card will come in at the very last striker selection, or it could be the 2nd ace used agaisnt the U-20 squad since shidou ryusei is playing for the u-20 squad

Dex-chan lover
How are those two defenders under 20 years old? They look freakin' older than me.

Damn. Shidou Ryusei really got an ego boost in Blue Lock. I wonder why he is so cocky towards the U20-players, when he himself probably only played for a highschool team like the MC

Ok this is really starting to go the pot route and rapidly aging the characters
Why does the captain look older than my parents 😂

Aggregator gang
I don't ship anyone here but that Rin and Isagi interaction was kinda mmmm. Bachira, secure your man! Kiddin.

It seems the U-20 team (defenders) aren't small fries like I imagined.

Fed-Kun's army
The new character appear. I must say that their look really unique, many characters in this story does not look like Japanese actually. 😂 I think the author don't want to go for normal look here.

The defender team look really cool. It will make the match more tough and exciting when you get a rival that equal in power. 😁 This chapter like more to introduce the U20 team player. 🙂

Next chapter we will get how Flow work. I think Ego want all the player can get to that state to seize the victory. 😉 With their level now, it will be hard to win. I hope Isage can master this new ability after this.

Fed-Kun's army
See I like this manga and the interesting scenarios, but like, they can't ever lose to the national team. It's the problem with sports shoenen when the stakes are too high it loses value. No one would think blue lock would shut down so the only solution is for them to win or for the author to ass pull something if they lose.

Users who are viewing this thread