Blue Lock - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - Itoshi Sae

LEL

I want Rin and Blue Lock team to crush Sae's smug face
Thx for the translation as always!

I really gotta give props to my man Gagamaru, what a save, straight from Capt. Tsubasa.
@Ryuulisha they are all pretty boys, besides maybe one gorilla or one bland monk they are all models (maybe they could aim for that if football doesnt work out idk), so yeah I totally get you.

@Swezed don't mind him, that kid just wants attention sad life though. I prefer late with quality than fast but half-baked. thank you so much.

Such beautiful art, you can really feel the movement.

Itoshi Sae by himself is a beast, keen to see Itoshi x Shidou combination and how Blue Lock team will deal with that.

Dex-chan lover
@Swezed
Ayyy it's you dude!!! Ignore the trash in these comments mate. You did a good job. I rather wait a month for a chapter rather than no chapter at all.

Dex-chan lover
Gagamaru made a save. Wow. That's super rare in this manga. Also a Blue Lock spin off focused on keepers when?

my guess is that it will be 3-1 by half time after absorbing the defense skill and will force crazy dude to enter and have a turnaround of around 5-3.... then mc will now take sae skill for a comeback win

this is my overall guess tho

I think we will get a tie, with Blue Lock team getting a lead but Shidou will get swapped in and turn the tide into a tie.

Fed-Kun's army
What's the point of crafting a striker using Blue Lock when they already have Itoshi Sae and this godlike team lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@riderken Wait really?? I totally didn't catch that. I still feel like it would be a better use of their money to train their current team than nurture a brand new set of people though.

Fed-Kun's army
@nivinator this team is good but not enough to win World cup. If they can have more better strikers they win World cup. If you only have one you still not able to win like the case with Ronaldo and Messi.

I think I remember Ego said that the last 5 remain players will be able to joined U22. But with this turn match it can be changed.

Users who are viewing this thread