Blue Lock - Vol. 15 Ch. 122 - Headliner

If Blue Lock wins, they replace U20. If Blue Lock loses, they are dissolved. The only outcome I see is probably a draw which this chapter specifically mentions not having a tiebreaker.

Calling the score will be either 4-3 or 5-4 for U20. That way public will still acknowledge blue lock because shidou

thank you so much for the update! seeing their families was sooo cute omg. i wonder if the blue lock team will ever bring out kunigami, i mean they might as well at this point?

Gonna be a draw and blue lock will combine with U20 and go to the FIFA juniors or some shit. Kinda obvious now

Dex-chan lover
I know that CEO are supposed to be portrayed as selfish self centered bastard but this one just doesn't make sense, I mean why tf doesn't the CEO just accept blue lock? Blue lock is the most marketable soccer team, "Young men from all over the country comes to blue lock and is train to become the best football player in Japan" this literally scream "Hey! If you came to blue lock you could become the best football player" This can make the average Joe think they can join(with payment) to blue lock to be the best player and also let's not forget that the player that comes out of blue lock is most certainly be a star player that will be easily marketable to the whole country. That dude should just accept blue lock and get that easy money

The Blue Lock will only have 2 option win or tied. If they lose I don't see they have any chance of existing.

But if they win even when U-20 have Sea and Shidou, that will be amazing. Sea will join BL project and try to became the number 1 of the world instead of going oversea. 😍

I want to see 2 brothers fight again.

@MRain
If it was just about the money to him, he'd be doing exactly that. The issue is that it's about pride. This is Ego's venture, his project, and the CEO chose not to back it during its inception in favour of ridiculing it. Now, it's on a fast-track to being the most profitable venture their association has ever seen, and even with his ultimatum of trying to use U20 to dissolve Blue Lock, it's looking like the plan will backfire and just make Blue Lock even more successful. That's too much for some people.

You should never really be getting conflicts of pride where it concerns business - good business is good business, but that's how some people are.

Fed-Kun's army
@MRain not really? u also hafta consider that in the plotline, japan isnt even famous for football at all. while its an interesting concept of young boys working from rags to riches, it takes way too much investment and corporate companies would rather milk the money out of something they already have vs play a risky bet on smthn new. also greedy mfers like the CEO wouldn't do something as nice as charity work to help foster talent. as readers, we obviously know someone (like MC) from blue lock will make it big cuz that's likely to be the ending but realistically u cant really bet on someones future like that considering there's tons of talented people out there but only a select few are skillful enough to be recruited/launch their own career. ud have to be pretty high up in the ranks of football imo for someone to go omg i want to go to the same training program as them

not just that why would someone talented, who hasn't been recruited already by any other big football league in the first place, travel all the way to japan when japan isn't famous for football, and train and maybe get recruited by a league. rn blue lock is just a training program and im assuming these kids will eventually "graduate" and apply to actual sports teams but being "successful" (enough for people to know u at least) also involves actually being able to play at games that gain attraction, gaining sponsorships and popularity and yada yada

also, if u-20 loses, imagine how hard that will hit the already-image of japan in this story. people wont even bother paying attention, if they did in the first place in the story, to japan's teams and it'll only make a bad reputation for the ceo- like omg his teams really arent much/cant gain profit so other companies will stop sponsoring them n etc

What a chapter, 1 Blue Lock member vs Blue Lock Eleven is gonna be lit! Im still waiting Kinugami from Wild Card gate though, is he make a 'Wild Card' team to compete between Blue Lock or U20? Or making Kunigami as Super Sub as Blue Lock Eleven? I can't wait with Kunigami reunion :))

Double-page supporter
I had been wondering what was the Blue Lock's relatives intake in having their sons playing there, so I'm really pleased that author didn't just forgot that the players have families and that they're very supportive to them.

Dex-chan lover
@irondark30 i guess both rin & shidou is currently the strongest in blue lock, tho their play style quite different, rin being strongest still be able to link with the teammate even boosting them while shido's strongest in sense he reject all around him, almost kinda like Sae

LEL

@Kanami-chan Some people said that Rin would obviously lose to Isagi during their 4-on-4 match and look how that turns out.
I'm completely fine with them spoiling the draw and there's nothing wrong with it as this manga is not really predictable and can just throw a red herring like Kunigami's Wild Card situation.

LEL

I wish Ego subs Niko with Igaguri so he can foul Shido or something
Also Gagamaru's scorpion kick when?

can someone please explain to me if it makes sense to use a part of blue lock to defeat blue lock

what's gonna be the point of the match then?

if they're using something to crush the place where the said thing came from

if they used him wouldn't that some sort of show just how promising the blue lock project is?

I'm getting confused

Users who are viewing this thread