Blue Lock - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Bastard vs Ubers

Group Leader
colour page looks like garbage. why are you scanning magazines and making every page look horrendous with such terrible cleaning? the digitals for this series were just fine.

Group Leader
colour page looks like garbage. why are you scanning magazines and making every page look horrendous with such terrible cleaning? the digitals for this series were just fine.
for reference here's the digital version that was posted on mangamogura's twitter. so much better and wouldnt have taken any effort to use, unlike scanning and cleaning a magazine.

Group Leader
This is just a reupload of the chapter released on Saturday, when the digitals weren't available yet.

Dex-chan lover
Isagi 100 chapters later
images

Group Leader
This is just a reupload of the chapter released on Saturday, when the digitals weren't available yet.
then you should've just waited for the digitals, or found a way to get digital leaks if you're that concerned about speed, the low quality of magazine scans unfortunately isn't outbalanced by the speed you can get the chapter done at.
though if you plan to redo the chapter with digitals at some point, it's whatever

Fed-Kun's army
Barou went off in the anime on saturdya now he finna go crazy in the manga…I got Him scoring 2 goals this match…come back to this in 6 months 🤣😅😂

Group Leader
then you should've just waited for the digitals, or found a way to get digital leaks if you're that concerned about speed, the low quality of magazine scans unfortunately isn't outbalanced by the speed you can get the chapter done at.
though if you plan to redo the chapter with digitals at some point, it's whatever
No.

Dex-chan lover
Already read this chapter like 2 days ago.

Is this what people are doing nowdays? Bitching about others releases?

Well, here's my stance. Fuck off and do better then, instead of being nagging cunts

Thanks for the release. Looking forward to this match, what with that crazy team and insane defense.

See? This is what not being a cunt looks like.

Is this what people are doing nowdays? Bitching about others releases?

Well, here's my stance. Fuck off and do better then, instead of being nagging cunts

Thanks for the release. Looking forward to this match, what with that crazy team and insane defense.

See? This is what not being a cunt looks like.
I agree with this, people need to stop being so whiny. Just appreciate what you get and thank the people who are doing this.

Thank you for translating this guys, know you are appreciated :)

Fed-Kun's army
Bruv Raichi better do some fucking sexy shit or he gets the boot we're all tired of his blueballing ass smh smh

Also, can't wait to see how Snuffy trained the Juve boys, I bet he and Barou are surprisingly alike

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see the evolution in both King's mentality and playstyle. Surely a hat trick from him with him. Raichi will probably also probably go crazy.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see the evolution in both King's mentality and playstyle. Surely a hat trick from him with him. Raichi will probably also probably go crazy.
That's kind the thing, right? If I recall correctly, last time barou got served a huge slice of humble pie on the fact that he was too much of a lone wolf and couldn't create synergy with anyone else.

Aaaaand we have him playing as a far off single isolated attacker while the rest of the team plays defense with a single player in the midfield connecting them.

Honestly feels a lot like the first game where Barou scored a goal, the whole team shelled up while... well, pretty much the same thing.

I'm a bit skeptical on what he learned considering all that.

Users who are viewing this thread