Blue Lock - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - The beauty of that Parabola

Fed-Kun's army
Such great art, but such disappointing plot progression and dialogue :( I'm gonna wipe this match out of my memory and hope it goes back to the first selection level

Dex-chan lover
Shit. He does makes sense though. A striker needs to be decisive and try to score with every opportunity. Coupled with his confidence/arrogance, no wonder he's the number 1 in blue lock

Double-page supporter
Lmao I didn't know they got Captain Tsubasa's mob goalkeepers programmed as goalkeepers here.

Has this become Prince of Tennis level of fantasy "shots" and "techniques"?

I don't think scoring from a cross, with that much spin on a small court is possible at all.

Group Leader
Wonder who they'll pick since those 3 pretty much cover all of the bases themselves already

If you think that shot isn't possible IRL, you haven't watched enough football LMAO 😂
But how is someone who's already this good at football not already a pro striker at a top club like Liverpool, Barcelona or Juventus 🤔😂

I'll be surprised if they don't take Bachira or Isagi though, Nagi seems way too obvious.

Dex-chan lover
They will probably pick either nagi or bachira, considering Rin can pretty much manipulate the goal scent

My guess is 75% Nagi, 25% Bachira.

Edit: Actually forget it, its 100% Bachira... I think that Nagi and his cold mood like thing are gonna clash with Isagi who doesn't know where to put his feelings, who is gonna feel a lot of guilt, thinking "he lost them the match and Bachira" and the whole synergy just between Hot and cold is gonna get worked on.

So Itoshi Rin is the striker version of Kevin De Bruyne? The accuracy of that right foot is too sharp

Users who are viewing this thread