Blue Lock - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - A Prank of Fate

Group Leader
@GeneralOuki And still u here on the comment section

About Mono scans we offered them a joint back then when we catch up thats still valid its kinda late to cry for a snipe 33 chapters later isnt it ?

Group Leader
@gintamacountry Hey thanks for the input the misplacement of the text was a mistake by our typesetter then the qcer missed it cause all the bubbles seemed okay. About the wording the translators prefer not to change it as it is 2 different ways to say the same thing.

Anyways thanks for ur input

Dex-chan lover
@GeneralOuki
Fuck off retard. They're doing a pretty good job now. Dont read it if you dont like it. They kept their word regarding this manga and you're still bitching for no reason.

@Harramburgerkiez
Thanks for the chapters dude.

@Harramburgerkiez
Thanks for fixing that "I'm wasn't the king" typo, it was bothering me.
A few other errors I noticed:
Pg. 6 - "We definitively"; should be definitely
Pg. 7 - "Base line" should be a single word
Pg. 11 - "Protecting of the pass course"; "of" should be omitted here.
Pg. 12 - "And on top of the pass course being watch"; should be "watched"
Pg. 13 - "At least I definitely can't let the ball be stolen"; should be "At the very least, I [...]"
Pg. 20 - "Lets, go retard"; should be "Let's go, retard."
Normally I wouldn't bother pointing out errors like this, but I genuinely think Blue Lock is stellar and deserves the best it can get.

Thanks for the chapters.

i hope translator gives more than retard words. this manga need vibe like that. no need to being so nice.

A lot of people getting triggered by the use of the word 'retard', those guys would probably faint at what real footballers say to each other on the professional level.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the translate team have worked hard for this to speed up. Their translation is good.

You can’t expect they translate it as pro. They are doing the free work without profit. And they are trying to keep the quality and speed balance. I think they are doing a great job here.

it's obvious the first one that commented about "retard" or the ones comparing it to other translation are just looking for drama. 🙄
The best way would be just to report then ignoring it.

OT:
"the king" is obviously getting hit hard by reality. I can't see how he'll survive if he keeps that attitude, but then again i maybe wrong, the author has always shocked me back from the previous work (as the gods will)

cover10.jpg

fvck man im bored and hyped at the same time that i red the three last chapter like three times

i really miss the quality of mono scans
can someone explain why they dropped blue lock? every chapter since they let it go has been shoddy and slow. i miss their attention to detail and crisp scans/cleaning/redrawing. it will probably be a while until we get an official english trans too... sigh

The only reason I don't like retard being used is because it's an ableist slur. Just saying.

People hating the use of the word retard here, but as a competitor I really appreciate it, cause that's really what you'd need to say to get through to someone like Barou

Users who are viewing this thread