Blue Lock

Art is very good. Story is quite plain, 100% shonen and almost as already seen as those isekai harem reincarnation manga

Thank you to Mono Scans for scantalating so far, and to Harramburgerkiez and Seibster for wanting to pump out 3-5 chapters a week. More new chapters always sounds good to me 8)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the duo to pump out more chapters so that we can catch up....
I hope the underrated tag gets off from this manga

Thank you Harramburgerkiez and Seibster for all you have done, I made an account just to thank you guys.

I am going over the differences in Monoscans translation and this new groups. The quality of the scans other than the clean up is pretty good. Its interested that the new group adds text boxes to places there were not in the manga like page 4 on chapter 31(bottom page), in Monoscans the text is not in a text box. Another thing that was taken out are all the funny side comments the the side of the characters, like the comment the long neck guy makes about his secretaries boobs that just isn't in a pair of 2's translation.

The translation by A pair of 2 seems to be more cinematic with an extra emphasis on text. On page 5 where the character is explain his shortcomings in A pair of 2's translation he speaks in a very weird way. "the moment YOU think of shooting or not./The 'loss' of the moment. Gave birth to the moment the enemy defender could shoot." I kinda like the way they chose to translate it, but comparing it to monscans' translation I think theirs does it better.

In A paris of 2's translation they use the word You which makes it more general I thought it was the long neck guy still going on his monologue of awakenings, but in Monoscans' translation the word I is used.
"At that moment I thought about whether to shoot it or not.../I "waisted" time by hesitating.../In That "waisted time," the defender could block my course and prevent me from shooting!!" Here it's interpreted differently, I see it as the main character thinking constructively on what his mistake was, but they are both effectively the same.

Honestly they seem to be doing a good job, I don't care too much about the clean up, but if you guys could at least to side of the japanese translate some of the comments that are left out.

Why are a lot of people calling the new translation team bad? I think they’re pretty good, keep up the hard work guys!

Users who are viewing this thread