Blue Lock

every time i read a new chapter i just get chills. only like 3 or 4 manga can do that for me why is this soo goooood

@Kiroen i can agree but us binge readers read it in like two or even one day but having to wait like this can make it some what more satisfying

@Zantaryan its a completely different type and feel but shuumatsu no valkyrie is on the same level, maybe kengan asura as well but it was a bit more drawn out than the fast pace of blue lock.

This manga is gonna be my replacement for AoT... gotta save up 4 chapters and read them at the beginning of the month though :(

This manga kinda reminds me of Eyeshield 21. Sports with 'exaggerated realism'. ES21 was like this at the start.. though later on the feats get crazier. Though IMO they're still below stuff like Kuroko and Prince of Tennis (duh).

It's got great art too, which helps to generate the hype. Even though the philosophy is a bit.. controversial, it's good entertainment.

feels like chigiri has the best glow up in the entire series... he appears in almost every chapter

Last chapter I read was like 30-ish, can someone tell me if they are able to go out and play official game? Or they are still inside the facility?

Imma drop this for a while to stack up the chapters, I just can’t stand the cliffhangers, every chapter are so fckng great😬

Blue NICKNAME, ffs, its great and all, but would they ever stop calling each other by stupid nicknames? It's not even funny, its annoying and cringe. I try my best to just enjoy the story but HECK these ppl waste more time thinking of a useless nickname rather than playing the game, no wonder the main char is big braining others, he just calls ppl by their actually name and calls it a day.

@mrdarkalex2 It’s just a nickname lol why are you being so bothered by it, you could’ve just ignored it and focused on the match instead. Most blue lock characters aren’t even friendly with each other on the first place so it’s normal if they aren’t calling each other properly. idek what you’re being pressed for

Users who are viewing this thread