Blue Period - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
I think there's an error on page 27 where some dialogue is duplicated. Thanks for the scans!

The idea of "I can't comment on my feelings around this situation because I'm an outsider" being beaten out by "I can comment on the feelings I personally felt when learning about the situation" was really well expressed I think. I think that's key to true artistic self-realization.

was this machine translated or something? please don't bother if you're going to do such poor quality releases. leave it to another group to pick up

Double-page supporter
I always love Yakumo's big painting. I don't know why, but it always feels like that's Yakumo's

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter but I think you guys need a proofreader. I could barely understand what was going on.
The current PR must be sleeping on the job or something :korone:
(Or more likely they’re proofreading it before it gets typeset)

Dex-chan lover
If you need a proofreader, I'll be your proofreader. Reply to this comment, send me a private message, or do something to let me know if you'll accept the offer. I'll edit the script, check for spelling errors, look up alternate translations for different kanji, whatever is within my power. Please don't put out more chapters in this kind of state.

Users who are viewing this thread