Blue Period - Vol. 14 Ch. 59 - Summer Vacation pt. 5

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up after two evenings in bed before going to sleep. I did not expect I'd enjoy this manga so much
It was one of the surprise anime that I found in NETFLIX. I thought it was promotional for lewd stuff, but then I saw the beauty of art.

Dex-chan lover
It was one of the surprise anime that I found in NETFLIX. I thought it was promotional for lewd stuff, but then I saw the beauty of art.
I've never had any interest in art but this manga makes it a bit intriguing and helps me understand the mind of an artist. I will never be able to understand what makes an art piece good or valuable, but this manga I dunno.. It just resonated with me somehow

Dex-chan lover
I've never had any interest in art but this manga makes it a bit intriguing and helps me understand the mind of an artist. I will never be able to understand what makes an art piece good or valuable, but this manga I dunno.. It just resonated with me somehow
You can go through the motions, and one way or another find something new... that is what I found interesting in Blue Period. Even if you do chores repeatedly, a new encounter will always happen.

Dex-chan lover
You can go through the motions, and one way or another find something new... that is what I found interesting in Blue Period. Even if you do chores repeatedly, a new encounter will always happen.
I suppose you're right

Dex-chan lover
Totally relate to the guy who literally forced to find work.
I got at least a year waiting before I got a job in the past.

Totally relate to him not able to enter college for a year or so.

Waah~ my boy Yakumo 🥺🤲🏻💗 He's had it rough 💔 it broke my heart the part in which his friend's mom didn't let him stay for dinner...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was like if the first six volumes were neatly condensed and focused on a different character's life. Basically the entire story arc for a seperate manga in one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
for some reason, I can't connect to the story anymore...
Blue Period is a story of art itself, not just Yaguchi or Yakumo. Soon it will be Soichiro's turn.

It will continue to play out for a very long time.

Dex-chan lover
guys i don't wanna rush but the last time i read this chapter i was in a class in high school now im starting my summer semester of college, hahahah

I wonder what happened to the translation team... Y'all okay? 🥺 Imma start running everything through Google translate one thing at a time just so I can move on with the story 😂 (Seriously though I hope everyone's ok...)

Somehow I was moved by the teacher’s attitude. Like, Yakumo was surely a problem student, his words tend to appear frivolous and unserious, yet the teacher just treated him normally, and truly expected him to get into Geidai.

Users who are viewing this thread