Blue Period - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - Wandering Knife

Dex-chan lover
im legit afraid that there'll be some weird ntr sht next chp..
thanks for the chapter!

🤩🤩🤩🤩😇😇😇Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just learned that the raws go up to chap 29, bss senpais, plz translationiu~~~ c😇😷c😷c😷c😷c😷c😷c

Dex-chan lover
Somehow along the lines, I thought that Ryuji became insignificant to the story thus why the author swept him to obscurity. Now I remember the importance of his character. He was one of the three people that inspired Yatora in the first place to pursue art, and the feeling of guilt and responsibility he felt somehow weighed me down too.

M͔͍̠͚͙̭ͧͪ̎ͬ̈́́̃̓̾ͬ̓͟͝ͅ҉̸̴̢̨̧̨̛͎͇̭͇̺̦̹̻̳̦̼̞̻̳̼̭͎͇̩̭̪͙͖͇̳͇̰̳̖͋̔̊̀̎̂̑̓̓ͤ̋̃̾̆̒̊̏ͬ͗̄̒͋̆ͥ̃̆̽̑ͯ͋͗̉ͩ̏́̃̆̐̀̅͂ͭͪ̐͌ͥ̈̾͋̃̚̚͞͡͝͡͡ͅ͏̵̨͍̜̺̫̦̟̫̟̹̥͕̭̳͚̈́̈͑̈́̄̈̿ͭ͑̐̃ͤ̏ͪ̈́͆̑̍ͦ̐̌ͪ͢͡͏̧͈̱̦̝̖͚̆̌ͬ͒ͪ͂ͤ̊̾͂͌̿͐ͤ̕͢͠͠͏͔̰̋ͫ̉̽ͥ̀̀͘͏̴̨̢̜̥̲̲̮͔̻̝̪͇̗̲̯̭ͤ̑͆ͩ̓̌̉̾̏̅́̒̔̽ͬͩ̀ͤͨ͋̀͋ͨ́͐ͬͧ̿̽̑̃̎̑͂ͥ̚̚̕͘͘͘͜͞͞͡Y͏̵̡̢͍̖̼̥͍̤̌́̊̌̐ͮ́ͩͧ͛ͨ͊ͯ͂ͨ̆ͩ̑ͩ̐͋ͪ̚͘͘͜͠҉̶̵̵̷̨̧̡̡̛͕̳̣̲̩̳̜̖̯͔̼͈͔͙͍̯̝̦̠̪̩͓̣̭̀̌̈̓͆̈́͂̉̋̔̓͂̇͐̉͐͊̓̽ͮ̇̉̅ͨͬ̇̓̆͂ͧ̿ͥ̽̃̚͞͡͠͞͠ͅ͏̶̵̸̶̧̢̢̨̢̡͇̖̜̜͔͚͔̲̙͔̯͈̪̩̣̳̩͕̦͙̟̤̘̮̳̠͍̫̠̬̱̪̻͖̰̟̙͍̖̬͕͓̰̣̈̄̀ͭ̆ͤ͂͑͆̌ͮͬ̈ͥ̊͋̌ͥ̏ͧͥͣͪͤͮ̐ͮ̈͋̐͛ͬ̀̎́ͧͨͮ̀ͩ̍̍ͬͭ̕͘͘͜͢͢͢͢͝͡͝͠͞ͅͅ ̢̢̰̳̬̳̠͇̳͎̙͈̗̗̠̱̞̥̭̺͍̖͖͚̯̜͈̀ͭ͆̔̈́͐ͭ́̀̀ͨͬ̈́̌ͣ̏̄͛͌̑́̓ͩ͒̎ͯ͌̕͘̚̕͢͜͜͢͝͝͠B̴̴̸̵̶̴̵̴̡̨̢̛̛̜̜̖̤̤̹̳̱̲̖͉͕̲̖̰͖͔͚͉͚͕͙̝͈͖̯̮̻̜̮͖̼͖̬̻̗̰͔̯͔͎̰̠̗̩̫͙͖͕̹̯̠̰̝ͨ̄ͫ̄̐̄͑̀̍͌ͪ͒͑̔͌ͣͧ̉̊́̐̿ͩͦ͂̉̒̍ͯ̈́̿͆ͭͤ̓̔̽ͬ̈́́̀̽͒̅̃͌̃̑̎̆͗́̈́ͪ̓ͭ̇̀ͬ͘͘̕͜͢͢͠͠͝͠͝͝͝O̴̪͓̾̍ͤͣͧ͝҉̗͖͇̼̙͚̺͌͊ͬ̅͊̑̈͑̇̋̐͜͏͛҉̴̷̸̷̴̷̨̡̛̠̳̝̭͇͙̯̦̞̟͈͍̭̳̰̱͓̥͕̗̞͓̖̙̭̻͖̺̠͔̘̹̖̞̣̼̳̘̱͎ͮ͌̂ͮ͂̌̽̿ͣͯͮ̊̓́͊̑̊̄ͩ̉̿̿̋͑ͯ̋͐͐ͭ̔ͦͯ̄̅̿̎́̿̋ͯ̌͛ͥ̎͊̉̀̿̊ͤͥ̈̿͗̈́ͤ͊̌ͤ͌̌̽́̊̈́͋̔̍̈́̑̌̕͘̕̕͟͢͜͟͜͡͠ͅͅD̨̙͉̄̓̈ͤ̌̿ͤ̕҉̸̴̶̷̵̴̵̴̡̢̧̧̛̫̞̤̱̞͓̦̯̩̞͉͉̥̜̪͚͈̳͎͙̫͚̝̲̪̱͙̜̲̬͇̹̟̳͇̩̪̠̝̲̰͙̤̟̠̞̫̻̟̫̳̟̳̳̙̝̪͚̩̦̻͍͕̮̠͈̬̦̰͙̰̗̠̿ͫ̃̀ͨ̽͐̾͋̓̅̂͒ͪ̓̽̾ͨ̉̐ͪ̋̅̄̋͑̔̉͗̄̏ͧ̎̔ͯ̀ͥ́̎̆̀ͯ͋ͩ̉̇ͫͬ̿̀̈́ͪ̑̑̽ͪͮ̅͊̉͒́͂ͨ̏̓̔ͦ̓͆̋ͭ̅̑̑̏̂ͥͩͨ̓ͫͤͤͦ̉̈͆͛̀̌͂̅͑̓ͭͩ͘̚̚͘͘͢͜͜͜͟͢͟͟͠͝͞͡͡͠ͅͅY̶̧̦̼̰̮̦̝͍̘̬̪͋̈ͩ͑͌̉̑͆ͭ̍̑ͥ̈́̀͘͢͠͡ ̻҉̸̷̴̧̧̢̛͇̲̞̼̣̥͔̬̘̖̗͔͖͑ͦ̌ͣ̃́̒̒ͫ̈́ͥͮͣͯ̄̆͢͜͠͏̵̸̠̰̮͈̜̫̬̹͍͈͎̮̝̣͇͇ͥ̿́̇ͤ̌̉̓̽̒ͯ͒̏̍̓̎ͭ̈ͭ͟͞҉̵̴̨̖͕̜̝̮̱̬̤̊̾̉ͯ̑ͭ̽ͨ͛͐̽ͦ̂͝͝͏͓͆͏̵̷̤͎̻͚̫̟̇ͧ̓̑̓͠͠͝͏̶̵̵̢̧̧̧͉̹̥̙̣͙͎̦͎͔̯̦̰͎̻̜͇̋̆͌ͪ̃̆́͊̎̋ͣͤ́ͮͣ̈͆ͩ̓ͩͮ͒͌ͫͮ͐͛̀ͣ̃̒ͩ̚̚͘̚̚͞͠҉̷̢̨̘̣̠͔̺͉̼͚̭͕̣̗͔̭͔̫͍̪͖̺̱̥͕̱͙͎ͭͬͦ̓̿̀͒̎̓́̈̀ͮ̉̇͑ͭ̒̆͗ͭͫͪ̈́̉ͮ̑̿̊̇̇͘̕͡͠ͅC̆҉̴̵̵̶̢̡̢̧͖͔̟̳̹̮̤͈͈͍̞̤̯͍̹̟͚͖̦̖̤̞͓͈͚̾ͭ̌ͮ́̊̊̒ͦ̀̆̏́̉̍ͣ̇̒̎̅̀̄̌̽̅̑́͆ͯ̀̃̈́͌͊̀͘̕̕͟͞͞ͅ҉̴̢̡̨͈͈͇̜̌̅́ͦ͂̒͌͌͞͡҉̷̴͕̲̬̮̩̱̫̲̜̖̖̬̯̱̳̎̎̈ͨ̐̏̌͂̐̄̎͝͞Ŕ̶̷̻̟̪͔̤̣̤͔͚̤̯̾̉͋͂ͪͨ̉̏̇͢͟͏̸̵̢̡̡̡̨̯̖͇̗̖̤̤̟̮̞̳̳̻̯̲̪̹̠͚̮͛́̎̇͊̂͊̍̈́̀̎̓̈ͪ͂̂͂̎̀͆͒̀̽͒ͣ̐̚͢͜͜ͅ͏̡̨̡͍̬̀҉̧̡͎̖̙͓̦̰͉̻͉̩͈̒̃ͨ̄͂̊ͦ̔ͬ̎̑ͯ̊ͩ͢͝҉̷̢͇̘̠̯͓͌ͨ͋̓̚͡A̴̸̶͎̮̥͕̼̦̣̝̞̹̼̼ͣ͂ͥ̄̊̆ͩ͗̑̔ͤ́̈́ͮ̕͠ͅV̶̸̶̡̗͚̹̻͇̭̻̜̭̖̯͕̾ͣ̌͌ͣ͗̐̂͊͑͆̐͐͆̂̓̍͌͘͢͞Eͤ͛́̃͏̴̛̝̞̫̗͚͎̦̞̼̙͓̈́̂̆ͪ̉͂͂ͣͫ̽̀̈́͘͡͏̩̳̥̲͔̺̺̗̮͑̅̊͌̽͌͘͘҉͏̗̥̱̤̥̘͆̅̑ͤͤ̌̄ͯ́̕͏҉̸̶̱̟͉̗͕̦͚̤̣̬̞̗̖̮̪͓̣ͩ̉͗̋ͦͬ̅̅̀ͪͫ̀̕̕͟͢͜͡͝ͅ͏̷̵̶̷̵̶̶̡̡̧̡̢̡̳͍̮͇̰̭̣͔̰̦̬̭̤̗̙̣̜̟̻̩̻͔̼̦͎͙̠͎̥̫̲̠̩̫̺͎͇̝͓̞͔̟͍͖͕̭͍̘̗̪̪̥̗͚̥̬̺͇̖̹̺͎̂ͫͪ̈́̾ͦͧ̐̃̓̌͋̉̋̅̿ͧ͒̉ͮ̍ͣ͐̋̆̋ͬ̄̎̀̀̇̉̆̔ͥ͗̽͌̓̓̓̀͌̾́́̅ͨͤ̆̀͂̓ͯ́́͑̎ͬ̔ͥ̿ͨ͛̚̚̕̕͜͜͢͟͞͞͠͞͞ͅ҉S̴̴̴̨̧̧̧̡͙̦̟̠̹̦̮̮̞͉̻͕̲͖̭̳̯̝̝̯͈͕͇͔͚̉̽̉ͤ̔̊͌̈̓̐̍́̌̀͋ͨ̀͗ͥ̾̌̐ͫ́̆̈́̋ͫ͘͟͞͝ͅͅ͏͌҉̨̛̺̣͕̜͔̘̙̟̌̓̈́͐̇̐̓̚̕̚͠͡ ̵̷̸̶̷̴̶̶̶̶̧̢̢̛̭͇̝͕̥͇̪̤̰͚̘̜͎͔̤̪̖̱͚̣̙̦̗͈̖̮̭̻̩͙̤̣͕̟̠̳͕̳͇̲̺̙͖͖̣͖̥̪̗̲̱̜͚͓͚̮̳̬͇̜̝̼̹̝̯̪̮͈̗̟̦̠͙͙͖̜̝͕̲̙̠̄̈́̆̌ͧ̀̉ͭͦ̂̿̂͋͐̅̓͌ͥ̽ͤͪ̏͛͆ͩͭ̏ͬͫͤ͌̓̾̑̍͊̊͗̒̿̅̂͒̒̿ͮ̑ͤ̃̂̈̃ͧ̑͆̋ͣ͛ͤ͌̎̌̇͊ͣ͑̋͐̉̓̿̊ͬ́ͫ́͂̅̉ͣ̌̕͘̚̚̕̚͘͟͢͜͢͝͡͞͝͡͝͠͡͠͠ͅC̴̶̸̴̸̸̵̡̧̡̛̛̛̦̥̞̪͚̟͕͕͇̜̣͎͈̱͇̼͎͓͚͚̲̼̖̼͕̞͓̙͇̲̭̳̞̘̣ͥͨ͒̃̓̿͋̀̃̀ͫͤ̈́ͥ́̉ͫ̎̿ͤͧ̊͌ͣͮͬͣ͐̀͗ͧ̒͆̀̾̓̃̔̈̃̃͑̀͘̚̚͢͢͟͞҉̛̤̖̝̘̬͙͚̙̉ͫ̃ͦ̎̽̆ͫͤ͢͜͠͏̶̧̨̡̨̨̡̡̙͖̮̪͚̤̫̳͖͕̞̮͈̻͔͉̝͚̘̼̳̤͕̺̮̞̦͕̖̲̪͓ͣͯ̂ͭ͐ͧ̍̈̓͐̄ͦͯ͛̉̎͋̎ͭ͛̉ͪ̏͑̉̾ͦ̒͛̀̓ͧ͒́̈̎̐͊ͯ̚̚̚͜͜͢͜͡͝͠ͅH̖̦̿̚͏̵̸̵̨̡̟̣͓̰̲̥̠͍̣̟̲͕̝͓̖̮̥̝̳̦́͂ͤ̋̃̂͋͒̊̍̄̀ͨ̂̌ͦ̃́̉̕͘̕͘͢͢͟͡͞͡͠Ȩͩ̄͏̷̶̷̯̩̻͙͎͈̝̜̟̤̭͚̞̭͉̻̩̪̦̠̏̌ͣ͋̇́́̇ͩ̂̈́̒̒̀̽͒̌̓̕͘̕͟͞ͅ͏̶̴̨̨̢̺̲̫̥̻̠͈̮ͣ͆ͫ͂ͩ̐́͜͡҉̶̲̲̘͚̝͈̖̣͙̩̈ͧͨ̽̋̏̐̐ͤͨ͆͗̐̿̎͌̓͟͝҉̷̡̛̛͕̝͚̳͇̫̗̠̩͓̖̥̩̻̦͈̠̙̯̙͔̔͆́̓̓̑̑̂͛̎ͬͫ͌̔͐̐͆ͣ͗̍́ͩ̚̚͜͢͠͠͝͞͏̷̷̴̸̷̨̨̛̛̺̹͈͖̭̞͖̞̖̠̩̼̭̟̱̣̤̯̀͌̅̅̉̎͛ͪ͋̂͗̾͑ͧ̀̐͒̉ͭ̔̆̈̈́̂͛̑ͭ͠͡ͅ҉̴̷̷̸̧͇̟̱̭̼̮͙̖̠̘̼ͬ̒͗̎͊ͣ́ͥ̃̊ͬͩ͑̈́̊̌̄̑ͤ̊ͥ̌̏̌̾ͪ̆͋ͦ͛ͩ͑͘̚͟͠҉̢̟̝̦̽̆ͫ̚͏̶̸̊ͥD̷̶̶̢̹̦̩̻̫̗̻̰̱̠̹̫̙̙̥̋̓̈̽̌ͧ͋́̌̏̕͏̴͖ͧ̌̅͆҉̷̷̡̛̮͍̰͕̫̃͊ͧ͑ͫ͞҉̴̶̨̲̻̳͓̰̹̰̈́ͪ͑̀͆ͣ̉ͭͭ́̌͋ͭ͘̕͘͟͞D̷̶̴̴̡̧̡̡̨̧̛̼̦̹̭̻͉̫̖̠͎̝͔͈̝̦̟͈̣̼̟̼̼̯̳͚̪͕̬̘͍̲̙̤̳̝͓̲̜͍͓͊ͩ͊̿̋̒̆͋͗̍ͭ̀̽̓͛̀͐̽̌̋̅͆̇ͯ̔͋̏ͧ͆̈́͒͆͑͐͂̇͒̅͒̈ͨ́͒̾̃ͮͧͩ͑̄̿̉̎́̈́͊ͩ̕̕̚͟͜͟͜͜͜͠͡͞͠͏̡̛̼̩̳͉̓̓̏͂̓̕̕͜A̴̷̵̴̶̢̢̢̨̛̛͔̪͈̩͉͍̜̲̦̠͈͚̫̲̟̦̜͍͔̪͓̙̥̟͔̲̫͓̠͕̳̻̫̜ͥͥͮͬ̅̂ͣͨ͐̉̀̑ͮ̅̿͐̑̊͊́̆̇̓̾ͯ̉ͣ͂͛͒͑̌̉͛̾ͣͨ͑ͨͣ͆ͪ̄̓̑̒̅ͯ͐ͯ͘͢͜͟͟͠͠͠͡͞ͅͅ͏̴̸̵̸̡̡̡̢̼̻̯̤̱̬̞͖̩̼̦̪̥̥͙̖̯̺̣͓̫͍̟͈̗̭̘ͯ̎̀̀̀̐̓ͣͮ́̃̉͒͂̾ͫ̽ͧ̌͐ͪ̔ͨ͗ͪͮͣͣ̆̾ͧ̅͋ͪ͐ͮ̂ͯ͘̕͢͟͡͠͏̵̶͈͇̟͔͆̾̆R̟͚͉͖͕̤̫̐ͨ̅̂ͨͅ͏̷͖̯̥ͨ́ͫ̂̚҉̝̙̒͌̚҉̷̴̴̴̴̧̢̧̗͚̦̻̮͉̱̲̻͇̱̦͇̜̬͇̝͙͔̟̤͔̯͈̖̺̬̜̊͂͋̑̍̄͛̾̆ͭ̌ͦͥ́͒̓ͫ͋͌̿̒̄̍́́̈ͨ̄́ͦ͗̓ͫ̕̕̕̕̕̕͢͟͢͠͝͡͡ͅ ̷̵̵̨̢̢̖̰̞̗̫̫̣͇̹̭̣̭̟̯̉̅ͯͯ̏ͤͥͭͤ̎͋͒ͧͤ͌̏͊̏̉̑́͂͟͠ͅ҉̶̶̵̧̘̲̠̲͔̱̟̒ͯͧͫ̅̍ͥͩ̀̂̿̈ͫ̚͠͞͠҉̵̸̷̡̧̛͙̰̠͚̮̱̮̪̟̪̻̝̼̳̬͇͔̩̜͎̰̒̾͗̊ͮ̒̊ͭ͐͋ͨ̈́ͬ͋̀ͯ̌ͣ͋̓͆̍ͭ͌̎̔ͪͤͩ̒̚͘̚̕͘͜͜͞͏̳͚͗͆͡͏̶̵̡͙̣̈́͛ͬ́ͅ͏̶̵̛̱͎̩͉̜ͬ͆͒͆ͥ͛͠҉̶̸̡̡̛̛̤͖͚͉̳̩̬̼̼͇̩̳̣̟̱͎̙̫̼͉̬̯̩̲̝͇̦̳͍͈̭̪̙̲̹̜̥͈̦̱̯̬̖̪̞ͫ̃̀ͪ̈́̃ͦ̋̂ͨ̽̽̔͐̍͆͂̀̌̀ͣ͒ͭ́́ͯͧ̓̊͑ͬͩ̆ͨ́͛ͥ͋ͧ̔̔̑͂̒̆͆͊͌́͊̆ͦ͂̌͆̄͊ͦͭ͊̀͆͛͘͘̕̚̕̕͢͜͜͜͟͟͜͡͝͝͡͞͝ͅͅͅ҉̨͙̬͙̇̆͐ͮͬ̈̽͠͞҉̙̘̘̬͚̮̔ͦ̍͒́̃͗̐̓̇́̇̚͜Ä̧̧̛͍̙̲̙̭͎̻͍̮̬͎͓̼̫͔͙̾̈́̒̌̾ͫͥ̽̀͌̚͘͢͝ͅ͏̨̺̜̪̥̟̣͓̏̓ͫ͒̑́ͧ͌͊̈́̈͋̂͘͜͢͡͏̷̸̷̵̢̨̢̡̖͉̝̰̼̠̮̠͔̪͙͈͙͇̼̫̩̠̳̺̩̣̣̦̮͖̟̗̑̈́ͦͨͯͨͣ̔͑̂́̏ͬ̆̊ͨ̇̊̔̈̃͛͌ͮͯ̐ͥͨ̏́̕̚̚͟͠͡͠Ļ̨̖͇̬̤͖̞̥̠̯̣̘͚̭̖̘̤͖̩̠͂̇̃̐ͣ͑̈̓͗̅͛ͧͯ͌̓̍͋̓̐̈̚͘͘͡͠͏̸̶̸̡̢̨̮͕͚̖̰͍̹̣̰̘̝̣̼̖̫͙͍͈͎̰̳͓̟͉͎̭̭̙̪͔͎̩̫̘̠̜̣̠ͨ͋ͥ͆͋͂̈͐̌ͫ̐ͮͪͧͦͫ͗ͯ̄̃́̿ͦͬ̍ͫ́̄́̒ͤ́͛ͥͦ̋͆̾̑͐̽̔̏͂̀͌̐́̑ͦͧͧ̑̚̕̕͟͡͞͠͞͝͝͠͡ͅͅ҉̴̴̷̵̵̨̢̨̢̛̰̲͖͚̜̣̞̱̯̝̥̻̹̳̜̟̳̼̠̱̺̯͇̱̻̯̼̗͙ͣ̏ͮ̾̃ͫͥͥ̎ͥͥͪ̄͗̅ͨ̄͐̃ͭ͛̓́ͮ̾́ͧͩ̈̓͛͗͋͊͑ͬ͆̓͒͆ͭ̉̊͘͟͟͟͢͞͞͝͡͡͡ͅ҉̸̴̵̡̧̛̛͎̖̟̫̮̰̩͔̯̟̬̖̥̻ͭͥ̇̿ͨ̇̆̌̊̃ͨͧ̉͗͛ͦ̉̄ͧ̑́́̆̌ͧͤͣͣ̊͆ͭ̚͟͢͠͡͝O̵̷̴̢̡͕̱͓̥͍̼̦̫̭̖̖̖̜̲ͤͫͣ͂̀ͣ̐̀̏ͫ͂̍̏̋͑̐̍̚͟҉̷̪̬̜͚̹̳̙͓̯̥ͨ́̍͑́̿̃̀̅͋ͫ̆͌ͯ͑͑ͩ̀̍ͣ̌̓̾̏́͛̊̓́͘͟͝ͅ҉̸̶̸̸̷̡̢̞̪͙̠̝̦̓̅̔̃̎͆̅͌͗ͮͧ͒ͯ͊̅ͥ̾̾ͥͩ͂͟͜͠N̴̴̢̡͉̠̘̦̄ͨͣ͢͏̡̼͍̮ͯ̒ͯͩ̅ͣ͗ͪ̕͜҉̴̷̴̷̷̡̡͈͙̥̟̮͚̲͚̯̬͔̝̮͉̮͈̦͎͓̥̗̩͚̖͖̱͕̠͓̹̟̑̏̍ͥͬ̊̂̒ͤ̆̊ͫ̌̿ͪ͐̈ͬͫͦ̐ͩ̔͌̆̽̈́ͥ̄̈ͣ̍̎ͬͤͣͦ̎͛̓ͩͦ̎̅̿ͮ̋ͯ͘͜͜͟͡͝͞͞͏̛̜̟̤͎̻̦̌ͧͭ́̎ͅ͏͙̖̺̞̌͑͋Ģ̳̥̪̝̣͕͖͓̪͙̼̮̫̭͍̹̗̘̉̽̍͛̅̐̽̀̆̊ͮ͋̕͘͜҉͎̙͚ͫ͊͏̷̧̡̛̛̲̙̲̱̘̮͓̯͈̹̘̰̠͓̭͍̪͚͙̾́͊́̌ͮ͒̀̎͒̾ͥ̂̊̈̿̌́̊ͦ̃ͥ̀ͤͤ̓̉͑̕̕͢͟͜͠͝͝ ̵̵̵̡̛̭̥͙̹̖̟̹͓͖̮̹̺͔̳͓͚̠̻̗͔̳͉͈̘̱͕͔͍̜ͣ͒́ͮ͒̎ͣ̈́͑̑͒̆̏ͫ͋ͤ̃͂̔ͩ̒̓ͭ̂ͤͫͬͩ̽̾̆ͩ̒̾ͪ̃̕̚͜͟͝͞ͅ҉Ẇ̶̶̡̜̲͚̳̭̹̭͓͕̼̗̬͕͛̐̈́ͬͪͩ̾̎͌̊͊͛́̏̿̚͘͟͢͢͡͏̶̡̜̯̦̣̬͙̞̟͇͍͈̖̳͕̭͉̖͎̖̞̫̩͛ͨ̆͆͒ͧ́̒̿̀̚̚͠͏̧̢̻̯̜̣̻͓͈͉͍̳̫͋̍ͩ̏ͬͣ̋ͯͤ̔ͨ̊ͫ̉ͪ̕͜҉̢́I̴̵̴̸̷̡̡̧̛̛̪̠̱̱̥͙̘̰͖̙̞͚̮̹͚̹͎̩̤̰͈̺̟͈̟̞̩̦̲̪͖̬͇͙͚̘̘̜̫̗̬̫̘̬͍̣̥͕͍̫̖̹̠̥̠̪̣͎̪͉̮̰̞̯ͣ̎͂̀̔ͮ̀̈̅͂ͩ͐̌̎̀ͩͨ̒́͆ͬ̇͌̈́ͭͯ̔͆̓̌̏̎͌́̏ͯ͂͐́̍̀ͧͤ͒̑̊̋̎͒̋ͮ͊͐͐̄ͥͦ̿̏́͊̕͘͘̕͘̚͜͜͠҉̡̢̧̨̛̟̼͚͚̣̥̠͚ͤ̓ͧͪ͆ͤͩͪͥ̓̅̀͂͒ͧ͂͟͟͠͞ͅ͏̸̶̶̴̸̷̴̶̸̴̷̨̢̢̢̡̢̨̛̭̜̹̳͎͔͓̫̹͚̞̯̼͈̮̘̤͉̗̮̹̰̦̩̮̪̩̖͉̳͇̺͕͙̰̲̖̥̮͖̰̲̯̞̬̬͉̝͓̖̫̺͗͂̂̔̓ͩ̎̀͂̈̃̾̀͂͑͐̃ͭͤ͋ͩ͊̍ͫ̀̐̉ͮ̉̆ͩͫ̎̂̋̍ͮ͑̄ͮ̌̐̿ͣͦ̽ͯͪ̍ͦ̎̌͑͑ͭ͂͒̿ͮ̔͂ͦ̍̍ͣ̓̑ͥ̇ͩ̀̂ͭͬ͘͘̕͟͜͢͟͞͞͡͝͡͝͞͝ͅ͏͉̻ͤͩ̇͋̈́̕T̐ͧ̚͏̸̩̪̬͈͇̪̇̐ͭ͋ͥ̑̆̃̓͘͝͏̷̨͈̔̊̀ͤ̽͠͏̵̸̶̨̡̣̳̮͓̪̱̺̣̠̗̤̮͕̫̙͚̘̲̻̖͔͓͔̱̭̙̻̺̣͔͕̳̦̹̗͙̲̑̍̏̾̅̄́̿̀̅ͦ͆̈́̈ͭͣ̀ͭ́̄ͧͯ͂̃̉̿͑͐̇̾̓̅̿̉̈ͣ͑̉͑ͫ̊ͬ̈́̈ͭ͐ͫ̂ͥ͋͂̑̊͆̎͆̔̚̕͜͢͜͢͝͠͞͠͏̴̸̸̷̛͖̤̳͎͕̼͇̫̦̮̩̭͑̆̍́͒̒͗̑͐ͣ̐́̄̀̑͗̒̽̈͆̋ͪ̓ͅ҉̶̶̶̛̺̮̦͇͎͕̥̹͎͍̮̮̭͈̜̈͐ͬ͐͌ͮ̂̓ͭ͂́͆ͦͯͬͩͬ̀͘͘̕̕͞H̴̸̴̸̷̸̢̢̡̨̢̨̢̡̛̼͙̱̜̤̦̲̱͍̗̲̬̤̖̻̝̜͎̣͉̯̪̫̬͖̥̰͈̝̩̲͕̥̦̭̦͔̖͑̈͐͑̽͆ͫ͂̐ͯ̓́̊̊̐̊̋́̈͂̔̾͑ͤͪͤ͊ͩ͐͊́̀̆̍̅̃̔ͭ̂͋ͣ̀ͧ͐ͦ̏̐̚̚̕͢͜͟͢͠͠͡ͅ͏̶́̉͏̨̙͕͓ͪ̌̂̓̆̄͛͟ ̸̦̻͊ͧ͆ͮT̵̷̸̷̷̛̲̫̳̺̰̙̫̗͓̬̺̺̦ͭͦ̓͗ͫ̑̓̉̿ͧ̈́̊̈̏ͫ́ͫͥͯ̾̒͑̔͆͒̏͜͠͠ͅͅ͏̢͙̣̳̳̣̣̱̖̰͍̬̗̠̟̫̭̈͌̏̿͌͛̐̌̏ͭ̾͑̕͜͞͠҉̸̸̡̛̛̺̹͇̭̯͚̟̞̼̬͚͐ͧ̇͌ͨ̊̄̑ͨͨ̈́̑ͤͬ̔ͪͥ͛̄̂͒ͥͮͦ͊ͨ͝H̸̶̥͖̪͙͇͌ͧ͌͂͛̄͌ͦͨ̇ͬ̚͢͡҉̶̸̨̨̛̞̭̭̼͚͓̹̘̺͓͇̱͕͔̙̫͙̊̋̎͛̇̍̃ͧͧ̑͛͌͐ͦͨ̏̃̿̀̎̀͋̈̉ͪͫ͂̕̚̚͟͟͠͡͝͠Ę̸̵̸̶̵̨̧̢̛̼̩̜͍̙̩̙̻̙̻̦̱͙̤̺̰̖̩͈̙̻̫̹̲̤̘̮͍̹̼̟̫̲̹̺̟͙͕͖͈̏̀̉̿̽ͧͤ̃̏̏͆͗̓ͪͬ̆͗ͦ͑̍͒̋̎̉̒͋ͪ̄͒̓͋̔̎̄̓ͤ̈ͨ́̊͛ͪ̽͒ͤ̒ͪ̚͘͟͢͡͡͠͞ͅ͏̶̧̨̣̖̩̟̞̗̣̘̝̹̤̟̻̭͎̬͔̩̰̔̂͌ͭ̊͌ͯͬ̀ͮ͂ͤ̽ͪͫͮ́͂̎͊̽̉ͥ͐ͦͩͤ̅ͨ̉ͦ̓ͩ̿ͩ̕͘̚͡͠ͅ҉̥͔͓̑̅̌͜҉̛̝̠͕̫̙͕̗̭͍͎̮̦͕̲̤͚͚̆̽̏ͮ̔̄ͩ͛̽̀̃̐͊͘ͅ͏̬͓̰̲̙̉ͣ̑ͪ̄͋͘̕̕͟͠҉͏̶̬̼́̋͆҉̸̸̡̨̢̺̹̯̻̼͈̹͓͙̹̘̼̗͖̠̏͗̇ͤ͌ͦ͛̓̄̾̊̉ͨ̓͆ͬ̏̀ͤ̌͗͌̇̋͌̍ ̸̧̢̨͈̫̜͖͓̮̤͍͇̪̰̯̺̩ͬ͌̍͊̓̉͊ͨ̃̌̈́ͦ͘͜G̴̡̡̢̛̛̼̥̣̤̤͓̙̮̺͙̼̙͖̲͚̠̭̘̞̪̰̘͕̘̗͚͔ͣͩ̒ͯͫͧ͋́̊ͧ̌ͣ̏̿ͣ̍ͩ̎̒̓ͪ͘̕͢͜͟͢͝͠ͅ҉͈͙̹͚̥̜̒̈̊ͪͧ̑̌̄͜͢҉̸͗̓҉͎̥̭̆̈́̒ͫͅ͏ͥ̀͠҉̨̡͇̰͚̦͙͎̜̳̤̄ͤ̉́ͧ̾̒́ͭ̏̚͟͞͏̶̨̛̹̜͎͙̟̺̙̿͊̑̈́̎ͭ̓͟͟҉̶̶̶̵̷̢̨̡̢̢̨̰̮̖̟̬͎̠̟̤̫̼̣̮̫̻͎̣̣̫̦̮̝̥̜̮͙ͮͫ͊̀̓̍̔ͯ͑̔ͦ̄̍̀̿̄̊ͬ̾ͫ̇ͫͩ͑̒̈̓͐ͯͩ͐̔̓̚͟͢ͅA̷̴̢̨͎̤͚̪̩̘̘͈͈͂̓͗ͥͥ̈ͫ͊̀ͬ̀͘̚͝͝͝ͅ͏҉̸̴̶̶̶̢̨̧̧̧̡̛͇̞͚̭͍̺͈͕͖͇͉̞͉̮̠̞̖͔̥̯͔̘̖̼̮̮̟̓ͦͮͦ́̔̑ͪ͐ͧ̒̀̎̈́ͪͨ́̂̅ͤ̿͌ͪ̕̚̚͜͜͞͝͡͝Y̸̴̴̨̨̡̨̛̠͔̙͖̗̰̙͉͇̰̥͍͉̭͙̣̜͓͙͚̞͈̣̼̘̳̻͙͙̘̗̠̋ͤ̆̋̑͑̑ͮ̀ͫ̆͌́ͥ̀̎̂̋̐̉ͨͪ͋̌ͮͥ͐͋̈́͊̂͌̾̂̀ͯͫͧͦ̂̽͐͆̈́̌ͩ̆̽͘̚̕̕̚̕̕͜͜͝͡͏͏̸͇͇̥̗͎̜͔̳̝̌ͭ̔̒ͭ͒̚͡ͅ҉̵̶̷̶̵̢̡̧̡̡͕͚͔̼̠͇̤̠̤͖̙̟͖̠̣̳̦̞̩͍̲̹̙͚͕͓̖̳͚͍̄ͨͥ͛̾͌ͮ̌̀̇̀ͤ̋ͬ͒̉̄̓ͤ͌͒ͧͦ̑̍́̏̅̀͒͌̀̈ͤͮ̃̋̀̀̽ͭ͘̚͟͜͢͟͟͞͡͞҉͙͔̱͕̂̉͛̾̀͛ͭ̕̚͟҉̴̷̶̵̷̧̨̛̣͈̲̫͇̟̪̟̖̟̞̦̝̹̫͈̹̥̣̙̼̬̪̥̬̱̲̻̻͔͍̱̥͎̞̙̗͈̖̣͍͎̤̜̥̠̖̼͖̫̪͖̀ͤͯ̍̈́ͣͤ̀ͩ̓ͨ̇́ͯͭ̋ͯ̔͌̑͌̀ͥ́̓̇̀ͥ̓ͥ̀͒̓ͦ͐̄̈́̎̓ͦ͋̂̊̇ͮ͂ͣ̋̿̅̇̑̕̚̚͘̕͘͘͜͟͢͜͡͞͠͡͠ͅ͏͈̪̌͗̆͌̾S̷̸̴̵̸̵̷̶̷̡̧̢̛̛̛̛͕̪͚͈͙̲͕̠̝͕͓̺͔̱͕̟̼̝̳̱͍͈͇͇̜̦̗̱͚̜̺̞̝͉̟͕̩͓̲̯̜̟̩̰͉̟͉̳͖͇̦͚̲̟̳͇̖͍͚̗̳̭͙̘͎̲͋͋̓̇ͪ̆̅ͭ̇͐̂̂ͩ͂̎̓̍ͤ̍͆ͪͤ̽̽ͯ͌ͣ̐̏͐͛̊͛̈̀͛̓̌ͮ̓ͫ̓ͤ̓́̽ͦ̀͌̃͛͌ͣ͌̆̃̔̔́ͯ͊͌ͦͮ͘̕̚͜͢͜͡͞͞͞͠͠͞҉̶̷̤҉̢̡͕̬͍̼ͥ̔̂͑ͣ̽ͫ̓̿

Dex-chan lover
idk why Yuka is working as a hostess, but i'm sure he has his reasons
it's hard to even call Yuka 'he' tbh, he clearly presents as fem and uses feminine pronouns
really looking forward to further developments between them~ i feel like they're more alike than they think

Dex-chan lover
may i pose a question, why have there been no updates for this within the past two months. the raws have been accumulating and ive heard no word on any group quitting because of the official english license so what gives?

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This manga stabs and wrenches a knife in a place in my heart that nothing else can quite get to.

hecka late to this, but did Kuwana forget that her friend met Yatora with her...?

Fed-Kun's army
FINALLY that fucking Ryuji focus !!!!!!! I'm so excited to read the rest of it I need to calm down. I know that nobody care but that I just needed to write it. Anyone who read this have a good day / night.

Users who are viewing this thread