Blue Period - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - Unlike You

Even if it's not intentional, I notice a lot of sexual tension between the two and the idea of them being interested in each other would be an interesting plot! I'm just waiting for the author to state what Ryuji identifies with since it is still ambiguous

you know, I'm starting to feel like the mangaka has such a brilliant storytelling technique. Reading this, I always found it odd how the MC just kinda talked with the recurrent characters when they were sad and then completely forgot about them until 4 chapters later. Yes, there was self-grow but it always felt like the MC didn't have any real relationship and the rest of the cast was just there as a filler. But now, the plot bitchslaps you in the face, as if it were planned all along. A meta-commentary, in the same capacity in which the poses of the characters and the art style, in general, are so wacky and unique in a manga that's all about trying to find your own thing. We're directly addressed as the reader through the MC, like a jigsaw falling into place, we realize all the weird things happening until now at the same time as him. Might be unintentional, but the level of care put into this is just mind-blowing.

and yes, the two have big gay sexual tension. I would be disappointed if they somehow end up together for some bullshit reason. This manga doesn't need a half-hearted, forced romance. It's better without any, really. How is he going to seriously care for another person when he hasn't found himself yet, hasn't confronted his fears nor obtained anything of value when it comes to growing as a person.

wtf he has a body proportion of a girl (disregarding the broad shoulders), is Ryuji taking feminine drugs?

You know shits went down when the amount of comments is doubled more than the average

Doesnt the character bio literally call Ryuuji a boy? And then he is more concerned about his gayness rather than being a woman. Personally i think he just wants to be a feminine man but idk

Fuckin hell that family's awful

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I don't see their bond as anything other than platonic (yet). He had tension with Takahashi as well, but I don't think anyone's crushing on each other.
I just want these characters to be happy man

Double-page supporter
Pls save Yuka. :'( I can't stand seeing such a precious child being tormented.

They don't have to end up together. Whether it develops into something more than friends, they already have a strong bond between them. Sometimes caring for friends is just that.

Although I have to agree... They look kinda cute together.

Users who are viewing this thread