Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - No Regrets

awww was one of the "other reasons" that he wanted to run into mori-senpai to thank her for the goddess of victory?

This chapter hits me on my notes man.. Basically I entered a Uni just to get out from my home through a no-test qualification program. I have no passion for the subject, and I chose the subject because I know it's easy to get into. I got in anyway thanks to my grades.

There were no feeling of ecstacy. In a way I relate so much to Yotasuke, but I really wish I could feel like Yatora. 4 years in Uni, I kept my grades/GPA on above average but not once I truly learn a single thing. Not once I develop a passion to my subject. I genuinely regret it all.

Shit, sorry for the rant.

I'm soooo happy that he passed! Super excited to see his life as a college student and very curious about who the other person who passed was.

Dex-chan lover
So sad for Kuwana. I can't feel that happy about Yaguchi because of it. Kuwana good luck!!

Dex-chan lover
This wrecked me... Not only Yatora passed and that was such an amazing emotional moment, but Kuwana san didn't and I can't accept that!! I love these characters... Is not fair man, not fair.
Sekai kun still cold as ice lo/

MORI SAAAAAAAN!!!! they missed each other noooo

And Ruka being worried but trying to act cool was super cute.

It doesn't feel real yet, this is amazing

omedetou Yatoraaaaa
aaaaaa I want Yatora to at least meet with Mori sempaaaay even for a bit
Yatora's supporitive friends (´;ω;`) hope they will still be in touch even when he's in uni
the senseisssss Q___Q

i love the characterization in this series and how it allows you to really empathize with the mc. when yatora was approaching the results board, i felt just as anxious as i did when i was waiting for my own college results 😭

Users who are viewing this thread