Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - No Regrets

reading this chapter reminded me of the feeling i got when i got accepted to the only art school i applied to back in hs too. i was going to give up on art if i didn’t get into that school, and wow the joy and relief and nervousness getting that acceptance letter. that was so long ago but wow that feeling just came rushing back. i’m so so happy for him

this manga brings me to tears with every chapter. truly a masterpiece

maaaaan

its already 10 years ago since I got accepted to top university with lowest acceptance rate in my country and I still remember the joy!

fast forward 10 years later with 6 years experience as a software developer and a science bachelor degree also master at management, I really really grateful to join that university. I found an irreplaceable friend, long-lasting community, break up with my supposed to be soulmate, and meet my other half (we got married at July 2020).

Good for you yatora, really good for you

Dex-chan lover
Damn this chapter gave me the same vibes of when I applied for my current university and was waiting for results. Just the tension of waiting and the excitement of learning you passed is amazing.

Dex-chan lover
that moment of enjoyment for the success from nonexistance character then look at your life Saj

I’m proud of himmm ;2;
I’m applying to art school this year and this chapter got me

I’m soo happy for him 🥺
Thank you sooo much for the chapter 🙏🏻💛💛💛

After every single chapter of this manga I read, I always want to rate it 10/10, but I already rated it. Every chapter is just so much, it's great.

Dex-chan lover
Now we just need to get mori senpai to be his gf and our homie is set for life

Dex-chan lover
So what is with the button thing? Is it a tradition to ask for a guy's button at graduation.

Users who are viewing this thread