Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Crash

yatora's become so honest with himself that it's starting to become painful to me too now and i can't get over how well written he is

Dex-chan lover
He should definitely have gone with the flow and pretend it was all planned, lmao. Maybe had a little breakdown could have helped too. A scream here and there, self-lacerating a bit... and then say you want to make western art, easy top mark.
69k5gvx.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Sem

Welp, too bad that's not a thing where I live. Here people choose their professors based on rumors... Mostly if it's easy to pass, or if they are just nice and their class it's fun.

I really relate to being asked that question and at first not knowing what to do. At least my teachers were generally pretty good at saying what they meant.

Having said that, I'm that person with "conceptually interesting ideas but mediocre execution... "

Hope college is going well or has gone well for ya! And let's wish Yatora's friends don't make him sink harder

I wish people would stop pretending that "free art"-type schools aren't all about kissing ass and pretending to be influenced by your professors' art (kissing ass).
At this point, boy'd better just buckle up and git gud. If his shit is just too good on technical merit, no one would dare arbitrarily "skip" him.

Thank you for the new chapter!!

It hurts a lot to be lost! I think he had a great idea, it was just poor luck what happened in front of the professors.

This was packed with feels, many of them resonate with me. This chapter especially felt, as kids these days say, kino.

Z11

This chapter made me relive my first year at the royal art academy. A bit exaggerating, but it gets to the point. Whatever you make pay as much attention to tiny details such as presentation and positioning of your work. All tiny things matter on how to communicate your work

"Which painting was yours again?" that... that f*king hurt. 😢

Nwooo don't cry, Yaguchiiii 😭

Aggregator gang
Yotasuke is pretty perceptive for someone so generally utterly uninterested in people. He is right Yatora is crumbling down, but he doesn't realize Yatora is the type to hide that shit.

The teacher bit pushing her deadline was hilarious tho lol "my deadline was today, but i pushed it for tomorrow!" "You are trash!!"

Yatora's imposter syndrome is hitting him like a truck on this one... Hope he recovers.

This hurt.
I hope Yatora can recover quickly, and show what he is made of.

Users who are viewing this thread