Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - I don't have any, do I...?

Dex-chan lover
If someone told me to forget all I've learned in a ar school and pass an art project, I'd give them a kindergarden drawing.

That's probably why I don't get art.

Double-page supporter
Bruh Kuwana is a really good sister. I'm glad Yatora got to talk to her, at least now they are both moving forward with less fear than before.

The lack of hobbies is an interesting topic too, hopefully Yatora gets to enjoy life more instead of focusing only on getting an assignment done.

Thank you for the chapter ! Just caught up last night so it was a treat to see a new chapter today. Loved it !

It's good that they moved on from their failures. Amazing chapter as usual. Kuwana took on sculpting, Yatora found new strength in Kuwana's sister's journey.

This was such a nice chapter, perfectly done and encompassed. You can't help but feel for these characters.
Thank you so much for the update!!!

i can't tell whether i feel pain or joy whenever i see a new chapter, but i'll click on it every time

This chapter totally got me; dunno why. Perhaps Sartre was right about the whole anguish/anxiety thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Every chapter of Blue Period hits so hard haha, especially these two recent ones.

The feeling when you realize you don't really really have major hobbies outside of art.. it's such a common thing I see artists joke about that doesn't usually get brought up in this light outside of art circles haha. Refreshing to see this in a manga as not just a "eccentric but passionate artist" stereotype and as a "yeah that's actually not really healthy for most people, branch out!" point.

Users who are viewing this thread