Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - I don't have any, do I...?

Good chapter, this manga is great, thanks for the translation.
Praise be.

This manga is so relatable. As someone who is currently in the end of their masters degree without really knowing if you like what you study or not. Go Yatora ! I am with you all the way

Dex-chan lover
Man, college art professors, not even once.

At least HS art teachers for the most part lose the ego when the go into teaching as opposed to trying to continue to make art themselves.

Most College art prof's are just failed artists, who are super arrogant about it, and they transfer all the feelings about being a failed artist into being super arrogant about how good of a teacher they are, and thus how inferior all your previous teachers must have been and thus throw away everything you knew before you met the glorious me. Like, if they knew everything and were so perfect why aren't they making a living as working artists and super famous or well respected instead?

@lead36 aaaannndd there it is folks
you're starting to sound like a fanfic author man
yatora can bang his art for all i care
and i doubt he's gonna go for ryuji ever considering their relationship would be way less interesting if yatora wasn't even straight in the first place

I love how well written the characters are! It is great to see more of Koi-chan and Kuwana! Thank you for the translation!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for this chapter! I needed to hear that. I'm loving Koi-chan and Kuwana!!! <33

Man this manga really gives me the feels all the time, the mc's struggles are so relatable it almost physically hurts. So far I haven't seen any romance development, I'm a sucker for romance so I would like to see it but if the author doesn't want to do it then that's fair. So far if I have to say a ship I'd say Kuwana x Yatora would be my pick, simply because I think Kuwana is pretty cute.

Double-page supporter
In any creative work, hard work + time + money (usually never) = success (proportionally).

Users who are viewing this thread