Blue Period - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - Prejudice is no good

MD@Home
Haha totally reminds me of a history lecture I was required to take for my major. At first I had no interest in it, but the prof was so into the topic and actually made that class so fun to go to

Aggregator gang
Yakumo is such a weirdo lol I'm interested in seeing more of Yotasuke, now that he brought his examination to attention. It seems he suffers from "good skill, no depth" syndrome.

@Luke_chase is a headband ambiguously shaped like cat ears/horns. Her name is Nekosmth, so is kind of a visual pun I take. "Looks cute but is scary" kind of thing.

so if he never knew 'people of the past' were vulgar, does that mean he knows nothing about the red light districts (specifically Yoshiwara)? wow

Supporter
i mean in the context of the story he's still a teenager so it's entirely possible. despite starting out as a delinquent he doesn't appear to have done much more than drink and smoke and ditch class

Thank you so much for the update ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

i feel yatora so bad. history is fun but hard. and when you really get into finding out about info (not limited to history for me tbh), i spend over an hour just reading stuff about it lol. prejudice definitely is no good

Yatora's mom is based. She's really trying to understand her son's passion for art.

Aggregator gang
Huh. When I saw the whole idol and kabuki focus, I was expecting him to create something along the lines of idols with kabuki masks. That would've been cool.

Users who are viewing this thread