Blue Period

Thank you Yuka-san for leading me to this manga. I'm so lucky for having the opportunity to read this.

@taffyx30
Lmao, definitively not
The japanese people are waayyyyyyy worst when it comes to harassing anime staff, VAs, authors, idols and shit
And @irumacchis why are you mad at headcanons dude?
Lol

@7megumin7 headcanons are fine. it’s not headcanon when you start forcing it to be whats official aka what’s happening right now with the wiki. people constantly changing pronouns to what’s not canon and we all know wiki is where everyone goes to get their quick information on characters. i have my own headcanons about characters too but when u harass people or constantly try to push people towards a narrative and ignore what the author says, you’re annoying and are ruining the fun in fandom spaces. did you even read through a single thing?

ive spent the past few days searching for this and i cant believe just googling "manga with blue in the title" worked isntead of "manga about a guy who wants to get into art school and his friend is a crossdressing guy" didn't. but im happy to have finally found it!

Fed-Kun's army
One of the few series that handles body dysmorphia well. Its a shame that the fan base is infested with toxicity about the topic though.(which is pretty par for the course at this point, bunch of teenages trying to one up each other. Noticed the wikia is barebones because of the none sense bickering as well) The series doesn't glorify it like most seem to want it to. It presents it as what it actually is and doesn't sugarcoat how terrible things can get. Doesn't present it as a fad but something people are genuenily struggling with which is very amazing to see

Basically from what I've seen, this series can be described as trying to tackle very mature themes like depression, anxiety, and social expectations. While having a very young audience of readers that view everything at face value

Its an amazing series that is more than the themes it presents at the face value. Really enjoy every chapter and the art is specractular.

@maisonautsyn agreed. There are so much random bickering in this fandom it's insane. But agreed, this manga was a hidden jem I found someday.

Banned
@irumacchis

it’s not headcanon when you start forcing it to be whats official aka what’s happening right now with the wiki.

and we all know wiki is where everyone goes to get their quick information

I've already seen plenty of people point to the wiki already just to prove to someone he's [insert identity]

When it can be edited by literally everyone

Guess that's why teachers always told us to never cite wikipedia as a source.

Ayo 2 chapters in one day an this is not even my anniversary I'm soo happy. Thanks for the good work as always !

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is incredible. It's only been 30 chapters yet it feels like we've gone through an entire journey. Yaguchi is a protagonist that you can't help but root for.

excited to see how the mc would overcome his first year struggles. I feel like that transition from Highschool-> university has always been tough no matter what major, but probably more so in fine arts.

I’ve always been a person who has too much free time and drifted from manga to manhua to manhwa and forgets the content when I see an update.

This I can’t forget. Recommend 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread