Blue Period

This is such a good manga, and I totally understand the high rating now haha. I think it's impact is way stronger if you have a interest in art and design because it captures such relatable feelings, but even if you don't care for that stuff it's still a good read.

I did read a little more from raws and it has gotten a little bland, I feel like everything is kinda out of MC's reach, while reading it what I kept thinking is "How tf did MC get here?" By all mean I'm not saying it is bad, it just feels like the story progresses a little too fast for our MC, and he has to get through by plot armor, I really hope it gets better tho.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

"With no prior art experience, he decides to work towards applying to an art university. A decision with potentially disastrous results."

Uh, I don't like where this is going...

what the heck.. i dont understand arts.. but i'm drowned in this manga, i even read from ch 1 to 20.. and i read all those lines..
and now night has brighten into morning, sleepiness seeping into my brain.. but works will start in few hours..
guess i need couple cups of coffee to match the brightness of the day into my eyes..

God damn is this manga immersive. Once I started chapter 1, I just had to finish it all in one go.

I don't really understand paintings myself. I do think some of them are amazing, but I don't know what are amazing about them.

But, I don't know why I can't seem to move away from this manga. Its a must read.

Thanks for the translating team @NorthAway .

Users who are viewing this thread