Bocchi Jieikan no Isekai Funsenki - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Slime 1

Dex-chan lover
after isekai putin: isekai wagner?
Don't worry, wagner is not a mercenary company despite being a mercenary company because the law states that the goverment can't use mercenary companies thus it's not a mercenary company while being a mercenary company!
So yea anyway, i'm sure he won't try to overthrow all the kingdoms and establish a new world order.

Dex-chan lover
Nuh-uh. You are mistaken. Slimes these days are not exactly weaklings.
There's two type of slime nowadays:
  • the Dragon Quest slime aka "I'm not a bad slime", a quite weak creature that is weaker than a level 1 adventurers. This is the kind mostly known by Japanese author due to them being children when Dragon Quest first came out.
  • the Dungeons & Dragons slime aka that kind :
    Gelatinus-Cube.jpg

Which is deadly to the unprepared adventurer.

Dex-chan lover
  • the Dragon Quest slime aka "I'm not a bad slime", a quite weak creature that is weaker than a level 1 adventurers. This is the kind mostly known by Japanese author due to them being children when Dragon Quest first came out.
    Gelatinus-Cube.jpg

Nah but japan has loved making the former group op for last like 5 years, too. Just not as enemies

Dex-chan lover
like at this point it doesnt make sense for the mc to name its party jietai because he is going to kill and monsters and dungeons not really very self defense unless you are talking about putins self defense definition.

Dex-chan lover
    Gelatinus-Cube.jpg

You forgot the 3rd kind: the slime waifu

Users who are viewing this thread