Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 73

What are the most canon looking Yuri ships? BocchixNijika or BocchixKita? is there any yuri hints?

Idk, sounds pretty straight to me /s

Jokes aside, although bokita is highly the end game here with all the evidences in the manga (and my brain said this too). But my heart just can't ignore boniji for some reason, even though I tried.
One literally saved the other at her darkest moment. And now bocchi wanted to return the favor by making her hero's dream come true, not knowing that she's already nijika's hero at the very start.
Like bro, what is this dynamic??? Why did they have to set it up so early just to dump it in the garbage latter on... If anything, the author succeeded in killing me like that
(/ _ ; )

Fed-Kun's army
Love this so much. I wish we could really see the MV. I feel like as the vocalist, Kita will be seen more. (As most MVs are like that irl) Hahahaha. Also love how Kita and the lyrics made by Bocchi are so, so contrasting, that it makes me want to see the MV so much to see how Kita acted.

Aahhh. Thank you for the tls!!

Dex-chan lover
What are the most canon looking Yuri ships? BocchixNijika or BocchixKita? is there any yuri hints?
Well, leaving aside the fact that there is nothing official and that there is no romance of any kind, at least for now, I would say that, if something materializes between them, it would be Bocchi x Kita and Ryou x Nijika. The author already paired them in the friendly context with the occasional wink, but nothing more. The most notable interactions only occur between Bocchi and Kita, and Nijika and Ryou.

Double-page supporter
Im down for Bocchi x Kita... I really love Nijika too though so its hard to choose Nijika or Kita ship...

Dex-chan lover
ZQD2NAL.png

Birthday Bocchi so cute:meguupog:

The space probe not being alone anymore is such a nice touch

Dex-chan lover
It took me rereading the chapter twice to realize the last page implies the director added the scene at the end cause she realized the drone was supoosed to be bocchi and saw from the birthday celebration that shes not alone anymore. so she added it in an homage to bocchers

Double-page supporter
When is the Jon Bois 17776 x Bocchi 1977 crossover happening

Double-page supporter
Drinking age is 20 in Japan I think, so hopefully Bocchi will figure out some better coping mechanisms than Kikuri did.
Honestly if Kikuri hadn't started drinking she'd have figured out her anxiety issues already most likely. Drinking is a detrimental coping mechanism.
but legal enough for marriage I guess, and as another anon points out, following the cannonical year she'll be 22 this year (2024)! which mean she's already been drinking

It took me rereading the chapter twice to realize the last page implies the director added the scene at the end cause she realized the drone was supoosed to be bocchi and saw from the birthday celebration that shes not alone anymore. so she added it in an homage to bocchers
Noticing Bocchi's hard work in friendship :)

Fed-Kun's army
Aw, man... wasn't expecting that little moment in the end...

This is just adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread