Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Damn I wish people would stop being so fcking serious and over-analyzing everything in the comments section. Duh, it is not like we're all mindless shippers. We already know everything you said! we just want to joke around and have a good time!! Some people can be such a killjoy at a party lmao
My “analytics” was a response to other “analytics”, not to mention how many crazy disputes around ships there were before. I could point out that many people who make "jokes" are clearly insincere and easily become aggressive when you don't share their opinion, but my God, don't you yourself understand how ironic it is to complain about intrusiveness in a thread that ended months ago?

My “analytics” was a response to other “analytics”, not to mention how many crazy disputes around ships there were before. I could point out that many people who make "jokes" are clearly insincere and easily become aggressive when you don't share their opinion, but my God, don't you yourself understand how ironic it is to complain about intrusiveness in a thread that ended months ago?
Nah, I'm pretty sure you spend a fair amount of time randomly analyzing other people's comments across chapters. Look I'm not trying to oppose your fight against overzealous crazy shippers, but it seems like you take it to the extreme by entering a 'rightful judge' mode whenever a lil hint of shipping is brought up. Maybe try toning it down a bit???
I've been binge-reading the stories and still find your behavior annoying up to the most recent chapter. Complaints in any thread are basically the same, not to mention that any online discussion is open until the comments section is locked so well

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I'm pretty sure you spend a fair amount of time randomly analyzing other people's comments across chapters. Look I'm not trying to oppose your fight against overzealous crazy shippers, but it seems like you take it to the extreme by entering a 'rightful judge' mode whenever a lil hint of shipping is brought up. Maybe try toning it down a bit???
I've been binge-reading the stories and still find your behavior annoying up to the most recent chapter. Complaints in any thread are basically the same, not to mention that any online discussion is open until the comments section is locked so well
I participated in ship wars around this manga only a few times, half of which were either responses to other people’s “analysis” (like the legendary ship wars over "streamer girlfriend joke"), or responses to aggressive “ship manifestos” addressed to me with arguments like “there are no male love interests, so they are lesbians by default and everyone who denies this is degenerate" (such selectivity gives me some thoughts, but I have neither the time nor the desire for this). But with people like you, it seems to be complemented by a new type of "I'm a few months/years/generations too late for this discussion, so is it okay to start over for me?" Dude, right now you're the only supporter in this thread that died a few months ago. There won't be any arguments about the ship here without you.

Last edited:
I participated in ship wars around this manga only a few times, half of which were either responses to other people’s “analysis” (like the legendary ship wars over "streamer girlfriend joke"), or responses to aggressive “ship manifestos” addressed to me with arguments like “there are no male love interests, so they are lesbians by default and everyone who denies this is degenerate" (such selectivity gives me some thoughts, but I have neither the time nor the desire for this). But with people like you, it seems to be complemented by a new type of "I'm a few months/years/generations too late for this discussion, so is it okay to start over for me?" Dude, right now you're the only supporter in this thread that died a few months ago. There won't be any arguments about the ship here without you.
I really wish there was a way to block your comments on any thread so I don't have to scroll through comment sections to avoid reading them. All your comments are distasteful and annoying, not just on some "analysis" and defensive shits. Nah I think I'm just wasting my time talking to people who really think they are saints when reading some manga.

And your point about me being generations late doesn't make sense. Many people will likely come across your comments in the future and share my sentiment. If not me, others will also leave comments to complain. Are you not used to people discussing old comments? Well cry about it?

Dex-chan lover
I really wish there was a way to block your comments on any thread so I don't have to scroll through comment sections to avoid reading them. All your comments are distasteful and annoying, not just on some "analysis" and defensive shits. Nah I think I'm just wasting my time talking to people who really think they are saints when reading some manga.

And your point about me being generations late doesn't make sense. Many people will likely come across your comments in the future and share my sentiment. If not me, others will also leave comments to complain. Are you not used to people discussing old comments? Well cry about it?
Of course you won't be the last. I'm sure you're not the only weirdo who jumping crying into old arguments to reboot them solely for the sake of their desire to get a moment of fame in the old fight they missed, completely unaware that it is with this behavior that they only strengthen stereotypes about the toxicity and intrusiveness of "mindless shippers". Although the majority will most likely be too cowardly to directly participate in this and will simply abuse reactions as usual. Moreover, necroposting is a rather old phenomenon in itself, despite the fact that from your crying you are too young to know about it.

Not to mention the fact that in reality you are clearly just trying to roast me for not sharing your saint shipping business and openly talking about it. Which you very easily show with an unsuccessfully contained antagonistic attitude coupled with manga-related doujinshi race. So that's why I will block you myself even before you find out how this function itself works (don't forget to blame me myselfs for our fight because people like you always do that when they get called out for this). After all, in the end, it’s much easier to pick on strangers than to first figure out how a forum works where you just recently arrived, right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread