Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
I'm so used to most high school manga having school graduation chapters/arcs only happen at the very end of the story that this chapter instantly gave me a ton of bittersweet nostalgic vibes out of context. Especially when they decided to play out the "buttons off the uniform" plot or went through memorable places, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Bocchi thought Ame was in love with her just because she praised her skills. This overestimation of her own popularity (with fantasies about Japanese rock stars praising their CD from last chapter), combined with the active uploading of her own content to the Internet and the fear of cancellation, really shows that our girl is increasingly evolving into a real online influencer. I need a spin-off called "Bocchi the Trendy!" lmao.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
There's already a lot of source you can refer to actually put the MV reference from somewhere yet you failed to include it here. Smh snipers. Can you at least actually follow the entire scan precedents?

I'll not comment on accuracy for now, so I hope anyone who knows about it can comment in detail, and roast them if its bad. Remember: Readable English and scan TS looking good does not mean good translations!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How is it only the stuff with established, loved translators working on it that get random people jumping in to snipe TL's instead of working on the things that get dropped for no reason.
I don't want to be the guy who tries to pretend to be a telepath, but I think that translating objectively popular and hyped ones obviusly will bring more hype. While finding new and potentially interesting work will require you not only to have good taste and experience, but also to understand what people want.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that Kita didn't believe Bocchi, specially because she's not completely wrong. Let's hope we get back to that plot point.

The graduation was nice, I want to see that pic that looks like their wedding.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, here we go again, translation drama :fml:
Wasn't really surprised to see Yamada being indebted to everyone... The cover(?) illustration looks pretty nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread