Bocchi the Rock! Gaiden: Kikuri Hiroi's Heavy Drinking Diary - Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS FINALLY FOUND HELP!

Now, the manga can continue updating!

😭

Is that a tattoo on her hand? And if so how did they let her into the public bath with it?

I'm pretty sure not all public baths ban people with tattoos. Or maybe Hiroi is just a long time customer!

🙂

Dex-chan lover
If anything, the ban over tattoos was related to Yakuza (whose members have tattoos all over their bodies). Don't think those like Kikuri's scare anybody.
Not necessarily on the whole body, many people just get tattoos on the whole back, etc. It depends on rank and experience. But this issue has quite a lot of nuances, for example, there are many Japanese rockers with a lot of tattoos and they don’t have any problems. On the other hand, the Japanese often do not allow Europeans and Americans with clearly Western tattoos in.

Dex-chan lover
Where is the guarantee that she won't spend all her money on expensive booze? Getting accustomed to quality things does not guarantee the ability to manage your money. On the contrary, it could make her money management even worse. I have many friends who at some point began to earn more or, on the contrary, lost money. Including among musicians. A person can always be motivated to start earning money in order to get the things he wants, but he needs to learn to control his life and money separately.
And if you're wondering about my friend's reasons, legal access to significantly more money simply freed his hands, since he now had the opportunity to worry less about whether cigarettes and booze would interfere with his ability to pay rent or buy proper food.
Context matter. Following the chain of comments, It was mean to be suggestion for Shima, a better way to deal with Hiroi. Like how I reply for the other comments
... "just keep up, there expensive sake waiting for you after this" like cut off the boze so she don't broke thing, make the perform go smoothly, so the money could instead of damage control, go for the drink
So she may not keep all the money, but she will have the habit of drink high quality stuff. And it is some thing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Context matter. Following the chain of comments, It was mean to be suggestion for Shima, a better way to deal with Hiroi. Like how I reply for the other comments

So she may not keep all the money, but she will have the habit of drink high quality stuff. And it is some thing
I don't think Kikuri will be able to learn how to handle money properly if the responsibility for her falls on another person. This will simply lead to her developing the mentality of a kept woman or the unemployed son of a single mother.

Dex-chan lover
i was so ready to get heartbroken if she fails to enjoy the daiginjo after all those preparations. thankfully it didn't happen and she had her rare win :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread