Bocchi the Rock! - Vol. 5 Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
Nah, you can have someone's attention without meaning love ya know?

Basically Bocchi is worried about Kita being deceived by some bad actor, so her logic is "Kita hangs out with bad people, let's act bad so she doesn't hang out with actual bad people" which obviously backfires since it was a misunderstanding.
Tks mate

Dex-chan lover
Nah, you can have someone's attention without meaning love ya know?

Basically Bocchi is worried about Kita being deceived by some bad actor, so her logic is "Kita hangs out with bad people, let's act bad so she doesn't hang out with actual bad people" which obviously backfires since it was a misunderstanding.
Doubt bocchi is thinking that deeply, she probably just want to be seen as cooler than kita (scum==cool).

Dex-chan lover
Wait am I just high or did I miss something. What chapter were we introduced to this new character Nene Ooyama? Did the translators accidentally miss some chapters? I vaguely remember her being introduced in the raws but can't remember for the translated chapters o.o

Dex-chan lover
Wait am I just high or did I miss something. What chapter were we introduced to this new character Nene Ooyama? Did the translators accidentally miss some chapters? I vaguely remember her being introduced in the raws but can't remember for the translated chapters o.o
Nene was introduced a little back ago, she was first introduced when Bocchi became a second year and went in Hippie clothes to get attention from her new classmates and Nene saw her and got scared, this is why Nene calls Bocchi as "Hippie Senpai."

Though their first interaction happened in Chapter 52 where she was introduced as new part-timer in Starry along with another new character.

did ooyama nene just got my favorite dream guitar jazzmaster for 5k yen? thats like 40$ lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nene was introduced a little back ago, she was first introduced when Bocchi became a second year and went in Hippie clothes to get attention from her new classmates and Nene saw her and got scared, this is why Nene calls Bocchi as "Hippie Senpai."

Though their first interaction happened in Chapter 52 where she was introduced as new part-timer in Starry along with another new character.
Yup I remember the hippie senpai part, but I must've missed chapter 52 somehow haha, thank you!

i see youre a harran enjoyer in a sea full of scarlets/modernia. my guy, 🤝
shes my first ever pilgrim, theres no way i'll ever leave her
even now shes still carrying me through campaign in a duo with scarlet
both owners of the best screen clearing bursts in the entire game, no contest

Dex-chan lover
Dear TLTeam, that's not how hashtags work. You can't use spaces between words:nyoron:.

53650431031_3902220c50_o_d.png

Users who are viewing this thread