Boku ga Koisuru Cosmic Star - Ch. 35 - Our determination

Supporter
I, or one, think the angel is on the level. Which is absurdly rare in Manga to a crazy degree. I hope they find a way to merge the two universes safely.

Thanks for the scanlation, fantastic work as usual!

Dex-chan lover
Listen Haida, I like you, I really do, so I'm doing this for your own good
65d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Shame that this will end soon but I enjoyed this series for what it has going for it. Thanks for the translations.
Yeah, too bad, but the series never felt like it was gonna drag things out so I was kind of prepared for it ending sooner rather than later. Sometimes a short and punchy story is nice.

Supporter
Eichi you gotta communicate because otherwise the situation is going to get worse for both parties. Some bad news to those that follow this: Shame that this will end soon but I enjoyed this series for what it has going for it. Thanks for the translations.
this explains why haida did a 180, also it's def axe, we are missing members of the star power ranger team, we are missing her brother, etc etc

Supporter
Aw man, axe? Hope they don’t force it and make the angel just a servant of the evil professor. I’d be more happy with an ambiguous ending that lets the author make a sequel (maybe as a Twitter comic) than a cop-out ending. There’s still a possibility that there’s enough room for a well-written conclusion, but with the angel’s crown reveal out of nothing it feels kinda forced.

Also anyone know what that thing breaking on the bench seat was?

Dex-chan lover
To be fair I felt this was a very obvious twist.... And I hope he doesn't get with Star.... For their romance to work, They either need an a****** or one of them is going to have to leave their loved ones behind....

Saying goodbye to a friend that you barely met doesn't seem to be that bad really and they could use the experience to learn and grow....

Dex-chan lover
this explains why haida did a 180, also it's def axe, we are missing members of the star power ranger team, we are missing her brother, etc etc
To be fair.... I always thought it wouldn't be that much longer.... The twist that he was the source of the problems doesn't really feel like a twist and felt obvious....

And there's a limit to how much you can drag that out

Double-page supporter
hoping dont end only fighting with haida and even if fastering story maybe eichi immediately met star brother
but still feels sad if in the end haida got rejected

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the angel lady is evil, but rather just mistaken. It's not the crown drawing in things, it's things that are drawn to the crown.

Supporter
To be fair.... I always thought it wouldn't be that much longer.... The twist that he was the source of the problems doesn't really feel like a twist and felt obvious....

And there's a limit to how much you can drag that out
I was expecting the cast variety to strenght the manga, but the author didn't even bother making thew "new guys" interesting enough lol

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the cast variety to strenght the manga, but the author didn't even bother making thew "new guys" interesting enough lol
Wait, really??? I felt they were just closer to macguffin characters rather than actual fleshed out characters....

40 chapters feels like a normal place to end a manga... so I felt it was always going to be about this far...

Usually, if it ends at 40, the end would be rushed cause they have to force the ending in a few chapters, but they are often stuck because they don't have enough extra to add to another volume...

Many stories are often cut short not cause the author wasn't allowed to due to popularity but because the extra chapters needed can't make a full volume....

For a general rule, I find if the series has a problem an obvious solution and an expected twist.... don't expect more than 40-50 chapters.....

The problem and solution were just too clear from the start.... he has the power that draws all the danger to him and losing that power (or controlling it) is the solution.....

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to dislike this girl. She shows no interest in him for so long, and then when he is finally moving on from the dead-end crush, she decides to swoop in.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to dislike this girl. She shows no interest in him for so long, and then when he is finally moving on from the dead-end crush, she decides to swoop in.
uh no? He is about to confess to Haida tho. Like yeah, he obviously "subtly" has feeling for Star, but he is undoubtly still in love with Haida.
And damn, I actually enjoy this. Sad to see it ends soon. Still nice to get to read this, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread