Boku ga Watashi ni Naru Tame ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Episode 7

Group Leader
@Sakurauchi the "Somehow or other this feels more right than before, doesn't it?" line absolutely kills me every time I read it. Straight up, I cried a little when I first read it because of how sweet and wholesome it is.

Group Leader
@justforthelulz yep! I've been a little sad lately since it's almost done, but I'm also so proud to have translated the rest of the story.

I will be releasing my own translation of chapter 1 after I upload the final chapter. After that, I'm likely going to pick up another one of Hirasawa-sensei's works, Kagitsuki Terrarium. If anyone else is like me and loves her art style, I definitely recommend giving it a shot!

Dex-chan lover
@kii-chan
Thanks for the translation dude. Really informative description not just regarding the mental but also the physical aspects of being a trans. And this chapter just warms my cold dead heart. Looking forward to your next translation work.

I feel so happy for her. I know that this story is mainly about her transition, but I would love it if she made another autobiographical comic about her everyday life being a mangaka. I’ve been hunting for fluffy or slice of life stories about lgbtq+ folks just living their lives, and I really like her storytelling style. I’m definitely going to keep an eye out for her work.

Thanks @kii-chan for sharing this wonderful story!

Fed-Kun's army
Family and friends. That's what makes all the difference in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread