Boku ga Watashi ni Naru Tame ni

Group Leader
Once again, I will remind everyone, please do not engage with the transphobic comments. If you feel something should be done about it, simply report the comment and go about your day. Tagging people directly to refute their claims will only invite more transphobia.

Thank you for your consideration.

Fed-Kun's army
I once read similar manga like this one but i forgot the tittle. It has a good vibe for education purpose. Well thank you for scanlate this one. I will read this for the sake of knowledge.

If anyone is interested in reading another manga focusing on the mtf transitioning experience in Japan, check out Hanayome wa Motodanshi. Though it is much less focused on the surgery part, I thought it was a cute and light read

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this yet but I'm slightly surprised at the amount of transphobia. If you guys don't like the series or what it contains just don't read it lmao. Transphobia or any kind of hate in general towards a group is unwarranted.

Group Leader
@Hamin Yeah, I feel like the ~40 one-star ratings are completely driven by people's transphobia and not an actual representation of the quality of the manga. Hirasawa-sensei does an amazing job of talking about serious and painful things with a lighthearted tone, and her art is adorable. From a technical standpoint, there's really nothing that makes it deserve one star.

I hope you end up enjoying it! There's still one more chapter, which will probably be done around the first week of May.

oh my God, why did he do such a thing!? nah, not gonna rating nor bookmark this, i skip this manga... have a nice day guys!

Group Leader
As is tradition with newly uploaded chapters, I would like to once more politely ask everyone please do not interact with the transphobic comments. Tagging people in your comments to refute their claims will only bring them back to continue posting transphobic comments. In order to keep these comment sections positive and engaging about the story, please either (a) ignore the transphobic comments or (b) report them, and do not interact with them past that.

I thank you in advance for your cooperation in maintaining a hate-free comment section.

Thanks for translating this series, it is the first time I've seen the process represented in this media and it was a very interesting read.

This was such a nice read! I don't know if you can really describe a surgery story as "heartwarming", but that's just how I felt about it.

Transphobia - the realization that having an open wound is not the same as a vagina, and that Chromosomes exist, and according to "kii-chan" the only way to ignore this line of thought is to just plug your ears with your fingers and scream "lala im not listening".

Outside of that, would be nice if we could actually treat the underlying cause and not the symptoms of what is basically spicy BID/Body integrity disorder.

Thank you for translating the series 💜 and for putting up with the transphobic nonsense that has been going on 💜

Users who are viewing this thread