Boku ga Watashi ni Naru Tame ni

This is taking CBT to a whole new level,you just straight up cut it •_•

Genderbend is made to turn the gay into straight
Yet ppl hate it. Wot??? Seriously, sometimes I wonder if some of them are even taught basic education. Seriously disgusting. Ok, maybe a bit here, maybe a bit there. But you have been at it for hours, are you sure your mentality has not devolved?
Again, so be it, for you they are not fully the other gender yet. But for them, they are. Respect other people and their perspectives. And no, yours are not opinions if you are speaking with an attitude like that.
Again, you don't like it, then be a good person and don't come here.
Mental disease? Alright then. But who are you to treat which are diseases and which are not? Humans are creatures with many personalities. What if you like sweet stuff and I say that is a mental disease? What if I say that you liking some kinds of music mean you are mental and should be locked in an asylum?
I would gladly welcome your "and?" and "ok" and theories of some nobodies with mental diseases and stupid meme pic.
In the end if you like a disease of yours no problem with showing it off as a part of yourself, as long as it doesn't hurt other people.

This manga nicely expresses what tg people feel inside of themselves. For them, surgery isn't a mutilation but a way to put in accordance their body to their brain. And their brain is fully functional and perfectly working; it's only not appropriate to their initial apparence. So, no way to 'cure' their spirit, unless you want to totally erase the personality-and that's what occurs to tg people who can't transition, they slowly destroy themselves, living as empty corpses, moving in the wind.
Last thing for those people who always shout XX!XY! : I'm happy for them to have eyes so good that they can see people chromosoms on sight, but I feel a bit sad that this is the only way for them to say that one people is a guy or a chick... and that must be a bit worrisome for their relatives...

Dex-chan lover
I liked it and I know that autobiographies are written on exact purpose to be read, yet I had this weird voyeristic feel.

Users who are viewing this thread