Boku no Giovanni - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Concert 1

Broo what am I going to do now, I wish I had found this manga when they have already finished it. Its so hard to find a good music manga and now I have to suffer until every Ch is uploaded.

Thanks for the translation!!

Group Leader
@Bottega I know the feeling... at least I aim to update chapters once a week? 😅

BUT unfortunately the author hasn’t been posting new chapters for a long time, so I’m in the same boat as everybody else, just like... 1.5 volumes in the future 😭 I’m hoping that by the time we get to “vol 6” she’s going to have resumed the serialization...

The choice of 21st Century Schizoid Man is pretty cool. King Crimson started with it for their opening act at Hyde Park Festival in 1969, which really made them known at the time.

I could also just be reading too hard into things like usual, though. Thanks for the chapter!

This manga make me go to YouTube and type whatever song they play. Now I got musical & classic in my recommendation list.

Group Leader
@Cmiitjinze I've noticed that Hozumi seems to choose the pieces she mentions for specific reasons, so that makes sense! I didn't know that about King Crimson (I'm more of a metal fan than prog rock so I don't know much about bands in that genre).

Group Leader
@NyanNyan Since May 2020. She resumed it at the beginning of 2020, but then after 4 chapters it's been silent again, and there isn't any sign of it showing up in either the March or April issues this year 😩 Since this is the first work by Hozumi I've followed as it's released, I don't know if this is the usual pattern or if maybe Coronavirus has something to do with it. I do know that this is her longest series to date, so maybe even she doesn't know how it's going to go...

I agree, I really want this series to get more recognition, because IMO it's really a standout in the world of classical music-based comics T____T ... I'm constantly trying to get more people to read it!!!

I keep trying to wait for more chapters to binge the new chapters but I keep on clicking on the latest updates and it makes me so sad when I finish because I want more!
Thank you so much for translating this

Users who are viewing this thread