Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Incident With The Orc and Dark Magician

Fed-Kun's army
AFK'd overnight and only got to level 10?
That's not exactly what I would call an efficient semi-automatic exp grinder/mob farm.

Dex-chan lover
Not thrilled to see the TV contract guy return, but hey, Deeto's back. One can never have too many bewbs, butts, & thighs to gaze upon.

put another bounty on him to capture him alive? how about u go find him and bring him back instead...

wasn't deeto supposed to go bring him back? how hard is it to just go grab the guy who just entered the dungeon a minute ahead of you and guide him back. But no...instead you go the the adventurer's guild to look for info on him.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS KIND OF LOGIC

Dex-chan lover
the mc legit forgot about how ria is traumatized by the dungeon, but how? he is keeping the slime secret precisely because of that!

Dex-chan lover
@whyCannot
"A minute ahead of you" is already pretty far ahead if we consider that the dungeon has many corners and winding halls. Also, there are so many monsters in there.

I imagine she went to the guild only after searching and getting exhausted.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, no one would give a damn if Enami died. Dumbass like him shouldn't have survived if he can't tell he's in a different world but still trying to scam TV contracts.

door to door trader and similar to them ppl worse then orks

Dex-chan lover
@shinya78 Think of the levels as being closer to those found in Dungeons & Dragons or an older RPG instead of a modern MMO; keep in mind that Deeto's original level cap was 47 and in every game I've ever played where the level cap was on the lower side, it took a lot more to get there. For instance, I've been replaying Fallout New Vegas recently and the level cap (since I have all the DLC installed) is 50, but after around 28-ish hours, my current character is only level 15. Comparatively, back in the day when I played Ragnarok Online (this was about 13 years ago, mind), one of the last characters I played before calling it quits was a Level 89 Lord Knight, which was roughly equivalent to a Level 188 character (since you had to be about level 99 as a Knight before you could ascend, which would reset your level), and I did that in about 13 hours. MMOs just kinda throw XP at you, whereas older RPGs make you really work for it, so him gaining 6 levels overnight by baiting a single spot rather than actually farming the whole dungeon is honestly pretty impressive.

Dex-chan lover
@shinya78 Nope. I haven't played enough Minecraft to really know what the leveling system is like; and now that I think about it, it's entirely possible I missed any sarcasm in your comment.

Dex-chan lover
The TV tax man is just too much.... it's not believable to put such a clueless character into the story, who simply asks monsters and adventurers to pay TV tax without realizing that he's no longer in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A Y'know, you're right about it being absurd, but honestly nothing about this series is particularly serious, or 'realistic' within the frame of typical fantasy.
So honestly he fits right in alongside shit like "I set up this door to smash when I click mouse".

Users who are viewing this thread