Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Incident With The Orc and Dark Magician

What chapter was that random Japanese man introduced in? Why is he in the dungeon?? This chapter has raised a bunch of totally unrelated questions within me 🤣

end of chap 11 then chap 12. i find it dumb and irritating . i would've let them die.

Dex-chan lover
Just let the guy get killed by the adventurer’s guild. It’s his own fault for forcing himself in anyway

Dex-chan lover
he just wanted to sell some licenses and they want to kill the poor guy

Supporter
Looks like she collapsed from exhaustion because she has been a couch potato since the MC rescued her.

Double-page supporter
More like PTSD. She really didn't seem onboard with the idea of returning in the dungeon and they forced it on her.

Dex-chan lover
"An actual afk mob farm in an isekai, well fucking done."
-Eonlars

Dex-chan lover
I don't recall Ria ever saying what her motivation for being in the dungeon was. It doesn't seem like her first choice of career. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the dungeon and perhaps even some of the surface.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, let’s send her into the zone where she was poisoned and nearly sexually assaulted. It’s been three days, she should be fine.

Aggregator gang
what the purpose of TV guy in this manga? he isn't even funny

Double-page supporter
Should've just squished the guy and orc, would've gotten some sweet exp and no one would even care.

Users who are viewing this thread