Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove
The MC in this manga is gay. He is a secret close closet kind of gay.

No non-gay guy would refuse a girl that he likes and gets along well with, especially so when that said guy is a single virgin. He needs to make excuses to refuse them. The excuses are, of course, stupid. This is no harem Isekai.

If you haven't already read it, the MC in Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi would fit your taste. He isn't a player that flirts purposely with girls, but he also wouldn't go beta and refuse a girl that offers herself to him. He also tells them that he likes them too. I honestly was hoping the MC in this series would shape out to be like that MC, but doesn't seem like he ever would. Kind of disappointing, since the story concept of the story is good, but the MC just ruins the atmosphere of it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kuyu
lol I don't know about that gay thing.....but he does make shy guys look unrealistically pathetic. As a former shy guy, it just means it took extra effort for me to approach the girl I was aiming for. But when I got lucky and the girl approached me instead....I took that chance without a second guess. I've never turned down a girl I was already interested in, I also never turned down a girl who I wasn't interested in but was attractive.
So when I see the sheer amount of rejection characters like this do for absolutely no reason....it just...."Why have love interests in this manga at all then?"

Aggregator gang
One of the better pieces of trash, not difficult to read.

If you needed more junkfood it works fine, MC may be gay or something idk

Oh, great. The only piece of setting that wasn't classic isekai trash is gone now. What's the purpose of reading a manga called "How My Room Turned Into a Dungeon Rest Area" if the characters simply leave the room and move to some generic fantasy world? Not sure if I'll keep reading...

Dex-chan lover
Place your bets kids will he bang a orc, elf, a human, cat girl, a slime, or a god place them now

I'm not sure, but is the MC pretty dumb(though that would make the author dumb also)? Yes, he has to go out through the balcony to get out of his apartment, but why doesn't he just go back through the front door to get back inside instead of the balcony again? Though he is on the first floor so it doesn't really matter too much.

I need to shut my brain off for this.

To think that more than 3 years passed since this series started, and it's just barely under 30 chapters translated now...

This is awesome and entertaining I really hope that it will have a lot more new chapters and not get drop or axed

this is a 10/10 for me, its so fun to read!!

Please continue to translate this

this is a diamond in the rough!!!!

0f42619ffa98d7496c7e3b1f56d113c6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread