Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

Group Leader
This is good. Shit dropped by LH almost never gets picked-up for some reason, but I'm really glad this got picked up.

Too bad, knight-sama didn't know that the MC is Japanese, because they cant take (marry) a girl that is already prepared in front of them.

Why only have one shirt ? And its a track suit ..
Why do girls only wear the PE uniform ?

🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
When will people grow up of this whiny attitude in the manga world, like if you're reading for free does it matter if someone else is doing the same title as you? more so when there's already an official release. It's like that dumb argument about "the thief of a thief".

It's not really "right after" someone continued this series this time. LH left it 8 months ago and new translations began a full month ago. But yeah, here comes LH again just like with https://mangadex.org/title/22280/makikomarete-isekai-teni-suru-yatsu-wa-taitei-cheat

I just hope that they don't take too much under their wings and discourage other groups... My knowledge is limited, but AFAIK LH makes a good job.

Please translators, we don't have enough copies of the same chapter, Please work harder!

Heh, LHTranslations dropped this eight months ago. Someone else picks it up -- "Oh no! Can't let anyone else translate!" And boom, they're back.

Double-page supporter
So many illogical things, and they just left the NHK salesman for dead kek

Users who are viewing this thread