Boku no Ikezu na Konyakusha - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh its definitely going to be all misunderstandings.

I also like how the title is "my fiance is so mean" and she's never mean to him once šŸ¤£
Well to be fair it's from the point of view of the guy and he perceives her to be mean, pretty common in manga titles

Fed-Kun's army
I'll give it a try but anything that's based on constant misunderstandings quickly gets boring.

Dex-chan lover
Premise: a manga about two people who love each other.
Me: oh. Meh.
Manga: but they're idiots.
Md: with an argument like that, I'm sold!

Dex-chan lover
I like when people take stereotypes about stuff, and make them way bigger it makes it funnier.

Aggregator gang
oh yes misundertanding galore yaaaaaaaaaaay

At least we have a confession so not everthing is garbage

Dex-chan lover
It's always the girl who is gorgeous, talented, popular, smart, paragon of virtue.
We need a manga where the guy is all those things and the girl is a generic blushing npc with no personality, average in every way and never improves as to not overshadow the guy.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha I like how the author pushes the misunderstanding as a selling point

Dex-chan lover
Back to the mines of another romcom that has just started. Yes, sir I added it as soon as I read the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's always the girl who is gorgeous, talented, popular, smart, paragon of virtue.
We need a manga where the guy is all those things and the girl is a generic blushing npc with no personality, average in every way and never improves as to not overshadow the guy.
Shoujo manga, it's literally a genre

Was into it until the ring part, the ring thing discouraging him/making him sad or making him stop wearing it and be on the back burner in the relationship would've been better as a misunderstanding than him just acting kinda simpy imo

Dex-chan lover

Was it necessary to make MC completely useless? Average at best in studies, physically weak, tepid personality, financially broke... Meanwhile, FMC is somehow close to perfect. They are so unbalanced as characters, it really takes you out of the story.

Fine line between misunderstandings that are annoying and those are funny

I mean as long as progress gets made then it should all work out

Users who are viewing this thread