Boku no Ikezu na Konyakusha - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I really really hope this girl doesn't become a regular fixture of this story. Least she isn't as unlikable as the usual friend who hates/dislikes the love interest trope, but still.
I think this one is setup a lot better for this type of character. To begin with, the main issue, the misunderstandings, is driven by the heroine pretty hard to the point that it's reasonable for both the hero and third parties to think she's reluctant about their relationship. Add to that that the setup is that the hero is using his misunderstanding as a motivator, trying harder to get her to like him or improve their relationship because he thinks it's bad, make it so that this character making the misunderstandings worse can drive their relationship forward if he takes the comments as a challenge.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he becomes friend with that classmate and gains a bro, him only hanging around his tsundere crush is a bit lonely with she’s all tsun. And if they do become bros, hopefully black haired dude reels in this annoying new girl. Boom side couple made

Dex-chan lover
I like how Japanese is already an ambiguous language, but there are still dialects that make it more confusing on top of everything
this manga has 100 chapters worth of misunderstandings left in it :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest here, adding this new girl here is like adding salt to the ocean, the biggest obstacle to the two are literally themselves already.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I have ever met a girl this aggressive while in Canada. Hopefully the friend circle fleshed out a bit more.
Its because she took all of the direct canadian aggression with her to japan. We now channel our emotions through cobra chickens.

Dex-chan lover
she'll be back
she's Miyuki's friend after all and Miyuki needs friends
and so does MC he really needs em

Group Leader
Got pinned
AD_4nXcbf0voujPYD2FbwXDTs_-WPVrMyMsWhumpMauW2T1az0DXGrMf0lutP0o_4V0-lwJplf6QflF_dW0PsIFmCcatMxA32PvB6dpdbx8BXFUkQeeFc16my6hteGW4Qpbwl8uOrPjbuJxMCZexwO2z4vivAyrd

1722807770772.png

Aggregator gang
I really dislike people who act overly familiar with people they just met. She just forced her way in, imposed herself on the FMC, insulted MC, behaved very annoyingly at lunch, insulted MC some more and completely hogged Miyuki's attention to herself, to the point that Sorata was so fed up he lost his temper a bit and did an uncharacteristic thing for him.

Really, really don't like these kind of people who just can't seem to shut up and don't let others even get a word in unless it's in a forceful manner. Hope she never appears again (fat chance).

Fed-Kun's army
i like this new girl unlike the fml she sees the sings that mc likes the fml sees that the fml seems kinda uncomfy (bc she hides it) and says to his face good luck
while the fml keeps showing sings off not liking him
i hope this was readable

Dex-chan lover
I really really hope this girl doesn't become a regular fixture of this story. Least she isn't as unlikable as the usual friend who hates/dislikes the love interest trope, but still.
She's only marginally better, which isn't saying much considering the typical trope is horrendous.

New girl is annoying, but damn she just spent a whole day insulting Sora, and Miyuki didn't say a single thing. Sora honestly should just call it off.
I'd love to see that, Sora distancing himself even further, Miyuki realizing maybe her new "friend" is kind of a bitch to Sora, etc.

Dex-chan lover
It's really annoying when we keep seeing the same trope of "He isn't worth it, you could do better!" in the supposedly "close friend" character that does something like this in their introduction chapter. I think it really cheapens the character as it makes them appear unable to process social cues (or feel so strongly about the protagonist that they bluntly state their opinion anyways) as they insult someone close to their "friend" with very limited time together. It makes them seem less friendly, more judgemental, and overall undermines their characterisation as "Friend A". This would be fine if this sort of animosity is addressed later on, but it almost always is played for cheap laughs at the expense of the protagonist and ultimately goes unresolved.

TLDR: I don't like her, nor characters like her.

Users who are viewing this thread