Boku no Kanojo Sensei - Ch. 24

It would be so much better if the loli wasnt a love interest and instead was a wingman little sister. Regardless, Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
If these girls were my acociates I would always carry a stungun where ever I go.

Dex-chan lover
@mkegruber Kind of a mild spoiler since the actual issue doesn't get addressed til much later:

Maka falling for and pursuing Makoto is pretty much the first thing she's done of her own desire/free will and the first time she's ever let someone that wasn't her immediate family get close to her.

THIS WILL GET AXED PLOT WENT DOWN DRAIN . Those for you who say why are you reading this shit , you cant give review if you dont know what are you reading

Double-page supporter
Even though it'd be a giant 180 for character behavior, I'm kind of hoping we'll get Makoto just dragging Kuu's mom

I'd love to see kouko sensei reaction when she gets to know makotos reason for hating teachers. That would be so juicy drama turn.

But because it's not this kind of manga I guess there is gonna be some happy end with him saying that he's glad because now he has 5 girls chasing after him or that fujiki would've never confess to him.

It's still 24 chapters only though so I hope the author comes up with something clever and satisfying for the reader. Great manga :)

Users who are viewing this thread