Boku no Kanojo Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV

Muku the grade-schooler:
She's the daughter of the teacher he had a crush on that led to Saigi hating teachers for a time. Their families ended up becoming really close and he's been around her all of her life which is how she developed a huge crush on him. Saigi also used to teach her when she was too afraid to go to school, which is why she always refers to him at "Sensei."

Nui the Idol:
Back in middle school, they were in the same class in their second year and she'd been scouted by a family member to be a grauvre idol and was asking their homeroom teacher for advice. The teacher was against it from the start, basically killing her confidence. Forgot what Saigi was doing, but he ends up going to where they are and basically tells Nui not to listen to the teacher because the teacher just wanted to avoid trouble and then called her cute. This is when she falls for him even though he hadn't even spoken to her before then.

Maka-sensei:
When Maka was starting out at the school, her "Unobtainable Flower" persona made her hugely popular and an assistant teacher constantly pestered her to go out with him with her continually turning him down. One day, the guy got frustrated with constantly being turned down that he grabbed her by the arm in the hallway near Saigi's classroom making a huge scene. Other teachers get him off of her and she quickly walks away past Saigi and he tells her that he sees through her "Unobtainable Flower" act, being the first person to ever do so.

The LN translations haven't gotten to why both his little sister and the student council president like him yet.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks @BZo1480
I still don’t really get why Maka likes him, I guess the other two make more sense but the teacher likes him for
“seeing through her persona”
Ehhhhh

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused how no one commented on the fact that MC Dude claims that all the girls who confessed to him are beauts, yet one of them is a grade-schooler. I mean, normally there'd be at least a single little extra line saying "and a kid" or smt like that, but none here...

I'm probably over thinking this

EDIT: P.24 for those who are curious

Dex-chan lover
@BZo1480 thanks for the summary dude. I rather know now than waiting months for the manga to update.

Aggregator gang
his sister is alone at home, so who take his sister picture? that is not a selfie
https://s4.mangadex.org/data/2a46329a7a76dfe9b0c7bf04a8cb5f0c/F27.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I had no idea what the hell was going on in this chapter, but I continued reading.

Double-page supporter
Is this some plot from horrible galge game? I swear i feel like one

Dex-chan lover
It's missing a pair of used panties that the MC doesn't know who they belong to. Oh wait, wrong manga. Odd how they look and read so much alike. 😐

Iod

@ichi24 trust me, not even the worse galge has a plot this rushed unless it's a nukige but that's another story

Aggregator gang
Wow. This is a special kind of terrible. I actually did a "slow clap" on page. This is truly amazing. I am not even sure it was written by a human.

EDIT: Oh wow. I should really wait until I finish the chapter before commenting. It somehow managed to get even stupider by page 25. Amazing.

Power Uploader
>harem shit

Siege their castle; burn their villages; collect their firstborns.

Users who are viewing this thread