Boku no Kanojo Sensei

Aggregator gang
this is pretty terrible, none of the characters are written intelligently and the art is meh.

Aggregator gang
Me reading the synopsis:

Hmmmm... What is this garbage plot?! It feels exactly like the kind of shit that I read!

Fed-Kun's army
Uhhhh... WHAT? Just what did read...

EDIT: Now that I understand there is a burning hate inside me.

Fed-Kun's army
Just about every other page, I said "what the fuck" outloud. It's keeping my attention though.

the usual feeling of understanding something when i read things...
I don't even feel a speck of it, or rather it's the opposite...
I just... feel dumber for reading each chapter of this... for some obvious reason...
rather than an answer, question just kinda keep popping up over another question...
it's not like I hate it that much, it's just....

"WHY... WHAT THE FUCK... HOW... THE HELL..."

NANI ANOTHER GIRL?????

I rate this 10/10 best manga ever, all the tits are properly drawn and the girls are kawai

Fed-Kun's army
Now that I understand, at least a little bit of this mess, there is a burning hate inside me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading this for the art, because the "story" is pure wish-fulfillment garbage

Group Leader
How odd. This is trash, but it's good trash. It almost feels as if it's self-aware trash that tries to have fun with its trashiness. I'm enjoying this, despite my dislike for harems; that said, I'd have liked it even more if the harem hadn't appeared at all.

In the end that boy get ntr by sensei or after graduation the mc dissappear without anyone know...

This is really bad even for harem standard. The girls with nothing but look fawning over a boring mc? ok fine, but at least create a real story about it.

Users who are viewing this thread