Boku no Kanojo Sensei

I want see sensei chan make ntr to mc and i want know who is boyfriend sensei at university...
I want mc kun make another path to open new arc...
The worse arc will appear, mc sure about the 24's age woman still pure??

Well..old hag tease a young leaf and she left him after toyed and give say love... lol..
@dummyaccount12345, nope she doesn't have.. but you think in she age 24's never do it especially in Japan..?
Maybe i look this story from begin like fly to high and drop down to bottom to stir a human heart.
You know this chara sensei called her mom to married soon and you know love betwen student and teacher forbid except the student has graduat..
Lol..
@BZo1480yes i blabering but i curious about chara sensei in university..
..i am sorry if had a very2 rough comment.. very2 baper...

Fed-Kun's army
@Dan93 i want you to stop spouting bullshit and start taking english lessons, jesus its almost impossible to comprehend and the vague things i understood were retarded

Dex-chan lover
@Dan93 Since the manga hasn't gotten close to it yet...

She's kept up the "Unobtainable Flower" act almost her entire life, so that would include university(confirmed by her co-worker who was there with her, and later on by Maka herself when she was talking with Saigi in private). Saigi is literally the first man she's ever shown to have any actual interest in.

Double-page supporter
Actually enjoying this so far, but I'm skeptical on whether it'll be able to keep up the enjoyment or if we'll end up in a situation of badly dragging on with a lackluster ending

Story is weak, buildup is weak, long dialogues, character introductions are just bad.
Art is fine. This is around 6/10.

Aggregator gang
@JoeKerr: Judging from previous comments in the chapters, it seems the artists also does a lot of H doujinshi, so that could be why.

I want see ntr route or twist plot about this relationship, i think that sensei only toyed with beloved student... lol

Dex-chan lover
Rating for this one should be around 5 or 5.5, and that's being generous.

Users who are viewing this thread