Boku no Kanojo Sensei

This whole thing is a broken mess. I felt like I was looking through somehting made by an experiemental bot.

First chapter in and I feel that this is trash. I’m surprised that I lasted three chapters. You would think a manga with an author specifically for the story would have at least an interesting premise, but this is truly trash.

This manga is plainly bad, I wanted to make a long comment explaining why, but instead I will list the emotion that I feel reading this :
- boredom;
-annoyance.
The list ends here, don't waste your time reading this while there are amazing manga out there like Video Girl AI or Suzuka.
Also I feel sorry for the people who translate this, the world doesn't really need another bad manga like this to be translated and made known.

Dex-chan lover
This dude is so damn spineless, letting himself become their plaything. Grow some balls and just fuck em then dispose em later on... pusi

Dex-chan lover
The only good thing about this is the art. The MC is bland and the girls fall for him for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Mindself The girls all have reasons for why they fall for him, the adaptation just hasn't gotten to them yet.

Nah... the story become stagnan.. what accident at 14 february, in the end this romance will finish if mc graduate from this school and after that what else..
Will the sensei toying again with new high school boy..lol

looks like a bad one i dont think ill pick it up but hey, 6.9 rating haha nice eim funny

Wait so a male teacher flips out on her because she wouldn't go out with him and the MC walks by and tells her it's her fault for being nice!?1? That is some incel logic right there.

The worst thing I've read in a long while. It isn't even funny ironically don't read this I'm begging you.

Users who are viewing this thread