Boku no Kanojo Sensei

Dex-chan lover
fine ill take the bait... not because i like teachers romcoms or anything of the sort... humpf...

Supporter
Horrible story premise and backstory to start off the story... but I must admit, Oryou-sensei has great style for that cover art ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
did anyone notice that there are two artist working on this manga?

@mraddict I won't disagree that the MC's 'trauma' is a stretch to have the impact it did, but the issue is the exact opposite of him being rejected. The teacher he proposed to as a kid accepted, presumably treating it like a joke, and MC only found out she wasn't serious when she left due to marrying someone else. While the idea of her seriously marrying him based on a proposal at that time is ridiculous, the child making such a proposal doesn't understand that so I can sympathize with him feeling hurt after the teacher handled the situation so poorly, but I am with you that it's silly he hates all teachers as a result of one making a really bad call.

Dex-chan lover
Weird premise but hey, I’m not one to judge a niche market based on absurd forms of escapism. You spend your money on what you want. And since nobody would believe me if I said I came here to post this, I might as well see the chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
i'm not one to turn my nose up at teacher-student relationships. hell, i've seen far worse, so that barely even registers to me at this point. but this? this is really disgusting. i have rarely hated a manga character as much as i do this bitch.

MoZ

This is basically the same with those isekai-harem-game world series, which are utterly horrific

*followed*

On second thought... NO

Dex-chan lover
@MoZ

This is significantly worse, "I'm going to make you fall in love with me, then I'm dumping your love-struck ass( and fleeing to a monastery)"

Double-page supporter
no idea what people are talking about, this is some good shit right here 👽

Users who are viewing this thread