Boku no Kanojo Sensei

So you're telling me that the reason the MC hates teachers is because the one he simped for as a child didn't return his feelings?
That seems like a very weak reason to hate the existence of all teachers...

love the art,drama tag makes me anxious if i should pick it up,ill put it in standby for now, if there is no ntr stuff and huge dramas involved ill probably pick it up

Dex-chan lover
chapter 1
page 1
"this might be sudden"
oh no not one of these narrations
"but i don't really like 'teachers' because of drama from my childhood days"
mhm sure
ok mr robot
in the list of garbage quotes like "calm down me" and the works
panel 2
insert TIG OL BIDDIES
well shiiiit i was about to drop this off its cringey chuuni narration
but as a fat male pig myself you've really sold me
JK
1 star
maybe if this was back when i was 11 and was just getting into anime i coulda gotten into this garbage
lets be real
man should just work as a hentai artist
1 star
this is why harem never works

I genuinely don't understand what this manga is trying to be lol, there's not really any sort of drama or romantic stakes. Like, the MC genuinely just doesn't seem into any of the romance

Dex-chan lover
this is just Sensei wa Koi o Oshierarenai but it's actually degenerate

it might as well just be a full doujin lmfao

This manga is so ecchi focused I can't stand it. The plot could be non-existent for all I care. And I'm someone who likes reading "plot" driven manga, it's just so horrible.

So Mr. Kagami Yuu(Or Ms./Mrs idk) is trying to tell me that he can't get with the teacher... because a teacher didn't accept his proposal in kindergarten, wtf?

I just binged this and I have too many questions. Is the payoff going to be that he has amnesia and he did something to make all the girls like him before he lost his memories? Because at this point that's the only thing I can come up with. Unless time travel is involved, and everyone but him remembers what happens in the future. But that would just be dumb...

@Redsling

Just look like the "I shaved" manga. Old man + High school girl. The mods had to close down the comment section at one point lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread