Boku no Kanojo wa Dekkawaii - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Men only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting!

What men want, illustrated by this chapter.

Group Leader
I don't know how many more "me and who" I have left in me... For real though, great to see this getting serialized.

Dex-chan lover
Mostly tame and inoffensive, but I like that at the end of the chapter he properly does something enviable that you can only do with a tall girlfriend. I hope he keeps gradually wearing more and more of her clothing until he just lives tucked inside her boobs by the end of the series.

In any case, the author should have ditched the school setting so that they could just be flirting in public constantly.

Dex-chan lover
Will live or die based on how long they play the "this is our secret" game meethink

listing only those that I liked, there's Fujiyama,
the old Lovely Complex,
Kouhai and Hitomi are basically the same, just switching the age. But I liked Kouhai more because I think Hitomi got dragged out too much
lastly there's Haru Kiyo and that You Must Be This Tall to Propose that I mentioned, which I think is just fine
other than that, I don't particularly like (usually because they got less romance or no actual plot)
for example, Chiisai boku had potential, but then I think it just got eclipsed by Blue Box, tried to switch direction, and then the story became a mess
you forgot the GOAT Bokuyaba

Dex-chan lover
you forgot the GOAT Bokuyaba
haha, yeah
I debated whether to put it there or not
but then I decided that Anna's size was not much a complex compared to the fact that she is a celebrity
so the short guy-tall girl dynamic is not really explored lately

it's interesting, because it's downright showing the issue with their relationship in the first chapter, that they believe it's best to keep it secret from their classmates. could, would, and should be funny to see all kinds of efforts they will do to make sure it stays a secret (as long as they can) LOL

a09.jpg
MMC on the volume cover has the same look in his eyes.

it's so funny when manga (or even japan in general) are like "this person is a fucking FREAK. They are ENORMOUS." and then you look up their height and they're like 5'7"

Dex-chan lover
:fml: my girlfriend is opposite. She's a small bacteria that lives inside my stomach trust me I am not lying

Fed-Kun's army
LETS
F********G
GOOOOOO

This got serialized. I'm so happy!!! adding it to my library immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Okay? I like this one, fav'd on my reading list now and gave it a 10/10 already

Users who are viewing this thread