Boku no Kanojo wa Dekkawaii - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Yay, it got serialized! Let the fluff consume all!

Thanks for the translation. =)

Good things come to those who wait...

I never expected this to become a series but here we are.

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice I remember reading the oneshot ver of this. Good to see it get serialization.

Anyway cute stuff so far. I burst out laughing when they do sharing raincoat. Pretty fun idea.

I can see their dilemma as they definitely get teased with how contrast and recognizable they are. Normally the advice would be not to worry about that but highschool age is times where people are uncertain and sensitive.

Power Uploader
Five months ago I saw this appear on the feed and thought it was a very unique idea. My ADHD ass put it off for later and forgot about it.

I can see why this manga is doing numbers. They made a manga about shortkings. Obviously it would be popular!

Jokes aside, there are a lot of good qualities. The art is good which was a given. The idea is fresh. The male lead isn't insufferably sheepish like 99.9% of Japanese MCs. It jumps straight into the relationship rather than blue balling readers for chapter after chapter.

Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS. I absolutely fucking LOVED the oneshot thank God this for serialized. This first chapter is proving that it's still got the goods. Take all this sweet shit and put it in my veins.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread