Boku no Kanojo wa Dekkawaii - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 4, 2025
Messages
172
Question: is the class aware these two are dating? Because if not the festival is going to be a lot more interesting for the class...
Nah its just those three. I had to go back because I remember them but I couldn't remember what chapter, but they found out about them in chapter 15. They're like a less extreme version of the Manager, Office Lady and Uni Student watching their favourite romcom unfold.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,477
I love those three, always simping over MC and Obinata's relationship without bothering them. They just watch them from a distance while enjoying their sugar dose :dogkek:

b2gaiz.jpg


thank you for translation
 
Member
Joined
May 18, 2026
Messages
1
Nah its just those three. I had to go back because I remember them but I couldn't remember what chapter, but they found out about them in chapter 15. They're like a less extreme version of the Manager, Office Lady and Uni Student watching their favourite romcom unfold.
They first appear in
Related > Pre-Serialization
My Girlfriend Is a Colossal Cutie (Pre-Serialization)
which is more of a must-read "Chapter 0" (Komi confession !), with details more and more canon (this group of 3, Komi sister ...).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top