Boku no Kanojo wa Dekkawaii - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
1,002
Only way short guys survive is if they have a chihuahua personality
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 26, 2024
Messages
856
when he finally let his intrusive thoughts win and do something that a boyfriend would do he back off immediately, she is already your girlfriend dude you already went though the worst phase
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
96
Man reading this hurts so bad now. I saw a tall qt3.14 outside one day, exactly like how I imagined my wife to look like. I was just so shocked that I couldn't muster up the courage to talk to her and now I feel that I fumbled the once in a lifetime encounter that I was gonna get. Reading this manga reminds me so much of that now man
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
2,965
Things I didn't expect to see here: A 90 degree offset Akira Slide entrance... but here we are.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 3, 2023
Messages
749
The grandma made those dolls in one (1) day and I'm struggling in making one doll in one year
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top